Powerscroll Question

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
badvoodu

Powerscroll Question

Post by badvoodu »

I recently used two 115 powerscrolls (115 mage and eval) and after over an hour of trying I didn't see any gains after 102.9 in magery and 102.1 eval. I got curious and turned down eval and shortly after I magery went up and eval dropped. Is there a cap to how many powerscrolls you can use? I already have 115 med.

Thanks in advance.
House

Re: Powerscroll Question

Post by House »

Yes, you can only use one powerscroll every other Sunday. :coffee:

Otherwise you could scroll through all your skills and make sure everything is turned down and if your current skills add up to 700 already. :stick:
badvoodu

Post by badvoodu »

All of the skills add up to 700. I guess what I don't understand is that is that even if I had only used one scroll yesterday I should still at least be able to get either magery or eval up to 115 ( I used to 115 med scroll over a year ago) but I would appear that I was only allowed 5 more points even though my skill cap says 115.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

there is a skill cap of 700... 705 at 3 months 710 at 6 months 715 at 9 months and 720 at 1 year... your total skill points can only go to this amount unless you use + skill items.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
badvoodu

Post by badvoodu »

ortiz wrote:there is a skill cap of 700... 705 at 3 months 710 at 6 months 715 at 9 months and 720 at 1 year... your total skill points can only go to this amount unless you use + skill items.

Ah, I see, and since my account is almost 2 years old I assume that it doesn't go higher than 720. I was under the impression you could use multiple 120 PSs. Thanks for the help.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

You can use as many 120s as you want.. you cant go over the 720 skill cap without + skill items
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bama likes this.
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

If explain Simple
720skill cap Take 100magery 100eval 100anat 100necro 100ss 100sw 100resist 20med. If u use 120eval u must Take off med. But u can use +skill items like elf legs with 10med and scrapper with 10eval. Then u need lowering med only to 10. Your Total skills Then be 740.