Donation Store????

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ahkt87

Donation Store????

Post by ahkt87 »

So what happened to the old donation store? I wanted to get an ethy for my new account and it wasn't there. Its not a big deal I don't mind waiting but I like to support the server im playing on.
I once ate an entire goat. :beathorse:
Jackie Moon

Re: Donation Store????

Post by Jackie Moon »

Its down for an indefinite amount of time
ahkt87

Post by ahkt87 »

Jackie Moon wrote:Its down for an indefinite amount of time

"indefinite" as in they are just going to leave it down? You would think that the donations were the thing keeping the shard up. But oh well guess I will just have to wait that 1 year for my ethy.
I once ate an entire goat. :beathorse:
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

ahkt87 wrote:
Jackie Moon wrote:Its down for an indefinite amount of time

"indefinite" as in they are just going to leave it down? You would think that the donations were the thing keeping the shard up. But oh well guess I will just have to wait that 1 year for my ethy.
90 days equals 1 year on Demise
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

ahkt87 wrote:"indefinite" as in they are just going to leave it down?
Indefinite as in Ryan was running the donation store and he's MIA. There's more detailed info in some previous threads:

http://bit.ly/2nbQ2wl
(I tried posting the actual forum search results link, but it doesn't like the brackets or something)
ahkt87 wrote:You would think that the donations were the thing keeping the shard up.
You would think, yeah.
ahkt87 wrote:But oh well guess I will just have to wait that 1 year for my ethy.
Well here's a silver lining for you: 3 months on Demise = 1 year on OSI. So you only gotta wait 3 months.