LORE Pet Brokerage: Pets for Vets

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
TheBeef

LORE Pet Brokerage: Pets for Vets

Post by TheBeef »

Piggybacking on the success of the Homes for the Homeless offer made on these forums, I am now offering Pets for Vets. Basically, I will be giving away free pets to those that need them rather than send them to the dog food factory as I traditionally have. These aren't going to be the end-all-greatest beasts ever, in fact, they will mostly be the Cus and Greator Dragons that I try to sell but get no offers for, but they will be really good, high utility pets that will allow you to bust up a spawn. The Cus will either be 4.0 calculator regulars (or lower if you need something when I am out of stock), or colored Rus with less utility. Hit me up by personal message if you are looking for something, I would be glad to show you the stock.
TheBeef

Re: LORE Pet Brokerage: Pets for Vets

Post by TheBeef »

This guy is up for adoption. PM me if you want him.
Attachments
Cu.SkyBlue.jpg
Cu.SkyBlue.jpg (25.78 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Nice. Can i add some doggys from my stable for free adopt? I ussually give It to Someone who try tame but if u allow i can post It hete
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

Please post. The more pets we get out there, the better.
ahkt87

Post by ahkt87 »

I just started my tamer and I'm pretty sure that I am going to miss out on this before I get taming high enough to take one of these pet on :(
I once ate an entire goat. :beathorse:
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

ahkt87 wrote:I just started my tamer and I'm pretty sure that I am going to miss out on this before I get taming high enough to take one of these pet on :(
There are many more where he comes from. When you get to the minimum taming/lore for a Cu, send me a PM. I will have a good one for you.
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

ahkt87 wrote:I just started my tamer and I'm pretty sure that I am going to miss out on this before I get taming high enough to take one of these pet on :(

Mate i still have Full of cus
4full stables i think.
Van

Post by Van »

I just finished a necro/tamer and could use a GD if you have one.
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

I do, 982 hps and 128.3 Wrestling if you want him. His resists are not great. In the 80th or so percentile.
Van

Post by Van »

Sure I am on now. Meet you in Luna.
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

This copper rocket is the next Cu up for grabs for anyone that needs a pet. Let me know if you want him.
Attachments
Cu.Copper.jpg
Cu.Copper.jpg (26.08 KiB) Viewed 2119 times