Gate bots?!?! Fix those bitches Eos.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tempest

Gate bots?!?! Fix those bitches Eos.

Post by Tempest »

As title.

If you come to fel and have been flagged, you shouldn't be able to have a bot pop a gate up and be able to run in it to safety.

Gameplay should be if you are flagged in fel, you should instantly become engaged incombat and not allowed to leave, no matter if you are blue/red.

So sick and tired of having people attack me and then hitting a hotkey and running through a gate.

@Eos

-----------------

Hit the LIKE button in favor of this post.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Mister Pink and zulu2401 like this.
Anthony File

Re: Gate bots?!?! Fix those bitches Eos.

Post by Anthony File »

Or enter a house, you and others like to run to your safety net when flagged too.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

im not a pvper but id say that if they have a character that isn't in combat gating to them that should be allowed, but if they were recently in combat or are being attacked they shouldn't be allowed to enter the gate, seems kinda cheaty.
Discord: Amish#1299
Maloskies and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Anthony File wrote:Or enter a house, you and others like to run to your safety net when flagged too.

Shut up "mop-head ass" File
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Amish Hammer wrote:im not a pvper but id say that if they have a character that isn't in combat gating to them that should be allowed, but if they were recently in combat or are being attacked they shouldn't be allowed to enter the gate, seems kinda cheaty.
I agree, doesn't mess with the quality of life that it gives, and still punishes you for flagging.
Last edited by Maloskies on March 17th, 2017, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anthony File wrote:Or enter a house, you and others like to run to your safety net when flagged too.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha everyone knows you aren't talking about kvg. We fight you faggots anywhere anytime even outnumbered and you end up as ghosts or attacking us from a house. Eat shit and get the fuck off your mom's dick
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Amish Hammer wrote:im not a pvper but id say that if they have a character that isn't in combat gating to them that should be allowed, but if they were recently in combat or are being attacked they shouldn't be allowed to enter the gate, seems kinda cheaty.
I just recall if I've been flagged. Others just use a script that opens the nearest predesignated coordinate thats also marked in their uocartog map. Example ; kapero has a hotkey that guild messages 'MAYDAY' so his script locates him and pops the nearest gate on his second account. Which should be illegal considering the fact it directly benefits his primary PvP account.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Para shot the mother fucker, gank him and call him a fag.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Now you're thinking like I do. Especially after the fights we just had when hz realized 12v5 wasn't fair so they stayed in the house while we wiped espp.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Nice try thought Anthony file. Valiant effort and props for the courage even if you lack the skill you tried.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Everyone dislikes kvg. Not because we zerg, but because we stick our dick in everyone's honey pot when they fuck with us. We are better. Eat shit and call more people.