help me keep up

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
D@yw4lk3r

help me keep up

Post by D@yw4lk3r »

As I have been away some time from uo (8years), I would like you to help me to realize certain things like for example:
Where chars usually do the PVM, in my time many players would go to the despise, but I have seen few people there;
The ML items like Totem of the Void, Quiver of Rage what do I have to do to get one? its monsters loot ? whear are they ?
I see a lot of people doing a kind of macro in heartwood, what do they do?
TOT´s still drop ?
any guilds recruting ? :D :D :D
and so mutch more.... but i will not boder you more.....
marm

Re: help me keep up

Post by marm »

Hi! Check your PMs :)
D@yw4lk3r likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Most of the shard is afk or semiafk, so they pvm wherever they feel gets them the most gold per hour. But if you are looking to actually play the game dungeon crawls are still pretty fun. Most active pvm players like to do peerless, doom(not necessarily a like-to-do), and champ spawns(in fel some PvP may be required.)

The ML items listed are monster loot from the named monsters on this page: http://www.uoguide.com/Monsters#Named_Monsters

Or

From monsters on this page: http://www.uoguide.com/Peerless (only the ML ones)
These drop the same artifacts as the named monsters except where they were elf wearable they drop the human equivalent and special Peerless loot.

The heart wood ants are collecting Fletcher kits and carpentry saws.

ToTs are off.

We need another guild section on the new forums.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares and Bama like this.
Rauch

Post by Rauch »

I like demise. I wish they would do some shard upgrades. Add more content. Maybe add a ton of quests. Also we have a good amount of players. Hopefully we meep growing! Good luck to you!
Rauch, Miryn, Kiryn, Duke the Don, UL, Bigpusher, Miss Tegan
:stick: :beathorse: :popcorn:
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

I would like to see ToTs come back. The economy is so out of whack, adding a bunch of ToTs is not going to hurt anything and new players struggle to be able to afford the most basic items already, without paying 450k per ltot.
kentares

Post by kentares »

The Silvertiger wrote:The heart wood ants are collecting Fletcher kits and carpentry saws.
I wonder if water barrels in the way would make a difference at all; kinda like SimAnt and the rocks / boulders. Might be fun to watch.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

The Silvertiger wrote:Most of the shard is afk
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

kentares wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:The heart wood ants are collecting Fletcher kits and carpentry saws.
I wonder if water barrels in the way would make a difference at all; kinda like SimAnt and the rocks / boulders. Might be fun to watch.
Not water barrels, but candleabras, bagballs, wooden boxes, crates, and etc seem to work ok if you have enough. You really need a lot of items, and a friend or two, since they sometimes put these items on scavenger. The trick is to set a wooden container full of the listed items above down, equip an axe, and then chop it up. ;) It is indeed fun to watch.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
D@yw4lk3r

Post by D@yw4lk3r »

thanks for the help :smile: