1v1 Call Out

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jackie Moon

1v1 Call Out

Post by Jackie Moon »

When I get on tonight I will duel anyone willing in the pits. I know most everyone on the shard can destroy me 1v1, so I need to practice. If possible just please refrain from talking shit after you beat me. It hurts my feelings! The first 5 people to beat me on our first duel I will give 1k of potions from the following list heals cures refresh conflags explosions str and agility. You can mix and match your 1k pots if you choose. I would offer more of a prize but since I will probably lose all the fights I can't afford it. Not sure what time I will be on but hope to see everyone there.
kentares

Re: 1v1 Call Out

Post by kentares »

Jackie Moon wrote:When I get on tonight I will duel anyone willing in the pits. I know most everyone on the shard can destroy me 1v1, so I need to practice. If possible just please refrain from talking shit after you beat me. It hurts my feelings! The first 5 people to beat me on our first duel I will give 1k of potions from the following list heals cures refresh conflags explosions str and agility. You can mix and match your 1k pots if you choose. I would offer more of a prize but since I will probably lose all the fights I can't afford it. Not sure what time I will be on but hope to see everyone there.
Are we talking about the Jhelom Fighting Pits?
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I'm talking buccs den and vodka redbulls!
kentares

Post by kentares »

Jackie Moon wrote:I'm talking buccs den and vodka redbulls!
Tram or Fel?
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Fel if there is a fel place that you would rather fight at let me know.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Jackie Moon wrote:Fel if there is a fel place that you would rather fight at let me know.
Just want to observe; where abouts in Buc's Den? :geek:
kentares

Post by kentares »

kentares wrote:Just want to observe; where abouts in Buc's Den? :geek:
Nevermind.. :roll:
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I'll duel.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I should be reasy in a bout 10 minutes
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Jackie Moon wrote:I should be reasy in a bout 10 minutes
Pm when ready.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

ok guys so Tempest was the only one to come and duel. 2 fights no one died the first fight and I won the second fight. valiant effort by logan I don't want to duel him anymore! Still need more training, so please message me or find me in game, and ill come let you take me to school.
ahkt87

Post by ahkt87 »

There is a controlled arena in old haven for practicing pvp with no risk of someone stealing ur stuff I go there in tram a lot for practice
I once ate an entire goat. :beathorse: