Doom vs Disco Tamer

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
klnci12

Doom vs Disco Tamer

Post by klnci12 »

Hey guys ,
I've never been to DF on this server before.
I wonder...
Do I have chance to getting artifact from df with a bard? I got human disco-tamer tamplate (120 disco/music/tame/lore/vet/mage)
Or should I create an DF archer without wasting any time?
Lord Mars

Re: Doom vs Disco Tamer

Post by Lord Mars »

archer to start leeching arty
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

I run a Samparcher and pull an art every 3-6 hours.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You can pull arty with any template that gets looting rights, but if you don't want to waste your time... Warrior/samp/whammy, necroweavermage, necromage tamer(can also drop taming and leave pet on follow or guard,) or last any archer variation.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Hugsforpeace likes this.
Bug

Post by Bug »

120 archery
90 tactics
110 tame
110 animal lore
120 music
120 dicord
70 Chivalry.

Use hunter's headdress and pads of the cu. Now you can discord and shoot and concecrate and enemy of one all at the same time.

Keep another tamer with vet off to the side in case your dog ever goes down.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Opywang wrote:Disco doesn't work anymore I used my legendary disco tamers for two days, and I could not disco anything none of the paragon, and none of doom boss.

It works, but I was extremely unlucky that I couldn't get a hit for 2 days so I just said screw disco, and got necro mage instead.
Interesting, my lute player runs smoothly with paragons, no problems...
klnci12

Post by klnci12 »

Opywang wrote:Disco doesn't work anymore I used my legendary disco tamers for two days, and I could not disco anything none of the paragon, and none of doom boss.

It works, but I was extremely unlucky that I couldn't get a hit for 2 days so I just said screw disco, and got necro mage instead.
I'm not sure about df but disco works very well on paragons. ( Only two try and i discord an ancient whrym paragon with raptile slayer instrument)

Btw thank you guys for all answers :popcorn:
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

disco works just fine... Jesus Christ.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Opywang wrote:Yea that why I said I was extremely unlucky I know they work, and been using it for years.

90% of the time when I disco dark father it would get it right before it die about a quarter of it's life.

but that two days I use disco I got nothing lol.
Could be that you suck at uo. Can't do champ spawns, can't disco creatures, etc... Sounds like a personal problem.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Rauch and pegasus321 like this.
Epoch

Post by Epoch »

My disco tamer did not really have a problem getting artys!
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I've gotten so many Artie's on a luck cu sidhe disco tamer. You just use slayer instruments and an exceptional for the fleshrenderer. Artie drop every 6 hours or so, sometimes more.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
formoza

Post by formoza »

Are you freaking mad guys? Listen to yourself! 6 hours in doom? sounds like a fucking full time job!
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

formoza wrote:Are you freaking mad guys? Listen to yourself! 6 hours in doom? sounds like a fucking full time job!
It's due to point system, depends how much damage you'll make and how much luck (suit + honor) you'll have.