Heartwood just got hit

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Re: Heartwood just got hit

Post by Amish Hammer »

good news
Discord: Amish#1299
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

update: ther is a guy name guza afk miasma on sampire. apparently when he sees me disrupting his afk script by killing miasma with lich lords he try lure rend on me. paged for stuff but no avail. funny thing is rend killed him and reskill him again n again lol. i may post screeny later
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

I can confirm that what Lord Mars says about Guza is true. He just lured Rend onto me as I was fighting Miasma. I can also confirm that he farms there AFK regularly overnight (eastern time zone).
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

rendbot1.jpg
rendbot1.jpg (280.6 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
rendbot2.jpg
rendbot2.jpg (281.68 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
rendbot3.jpg
rendbot3.jpg (288.15 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
may justice be served in demise. also thanks beef for timely witnessing of event.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

demise afks heaven,

-"everywhere afk"
-"everywhere?"
-"everywhere."
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

kudos to lady selene for dropping by miasma... even tho we didnt manage to nab the fellow. :( he woke up just in time... hmm is there a script that warn approaching staff lol
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Lord Mars wrote:kudos to lady selene for dropping by miasma... even tho we didnt manage to nab the fellow. :( he woke up just in time... hmm is there a script that warn approaching staff lol
his spidey senses were tingling.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Lord Mars wrote:kudos to lady selene for dropping by miasma... even tho we didnt manage to nab the fellow. :( he woke up just in time... hmm is there a script that warn approaching staff lol
Yes, it is a euo script. You can say words like "hey hi hello selene eos Larson john" and it will go off or you can name a character one of the above or multiple and proceed to run back and forth at the edge of their screen. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Yes, it is a euo script. You can say words like "hey hi hello selene eos Larson john" and it will go off or you can name a character one of the above or multiple and proceed to run back and forth at the edge of their screen. ;)

seems like staff need to work undercover to nab those mofos ..
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Lord Mars wrote:seems like staff need to work undercover to nab those mofos ..
Simply casting incognito would work.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Lord Mars likes this.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

We need deputies!
Bug

Post by Bug »

That is not a real sampire in the picture there if he is casting Close Wound
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

I think I can hear the countdown...
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

hope heartwood keeps getting hit, aswell as miasma and all the other afk spots.
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

Lord Phelps just pulled Rend into me so that he could secure Miasma for AFK farming. The same exact scenario that occurred last night with Guza. I have paged in game. I am waiting now. Tiger is the character that is currently farming, presumably AFK.
Amish Hammer likes this.