Give me liberty, or give me ban!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
pegasus321

Re: Give me liberty, or give me ban!

Post by pegasus321 »

Give him ban
The Instigator

Post by The Instigator »

macros aren't installed on your PC when you install the game. someone wrote them and they have the choice of sharing them or not.
ahoy.
pegasus321 likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

OPY GO TO SCHOOL, Knowledge Is Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7fyl5HJBlw

after you can write youself SCRIPTS XD
Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

Opywang wrote:I'm going to crack on this shard hard on for taking our liberty away. We have freedom of speech, and two of my thread got deleted in the past 24 hours.
i don't remember reading anywhere that we allow the freedom to say anything you like. Please keep all discussion on the forums civil, and respect special rules outlined for each subsection if present. Trolling, flaming and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Opywang wrote:I ask somebody to give me a macro code to combine horn kits, and they remove it because that is Hzs business they do not want nobody to know how to combine horned kits.
You posted a trade thread in a non trade section. Even if it was in the correct section it would have been deleted as we do not allow the trade or sale of non tangiable items.
Opywang wrote:This is corruption.....
This is the stuff that's getting you banned, We will not tolerate any attacks on staff. We do listen to constructive criticism and we will look at the bugs section when we have time. A report posted there with a decent amount of supporting evidence and not just hearsay would be the most helpful to us rather than just whining and bitching.

You are getting banned for 48 hours now and if this continues after it will be permanent. This may include ingame bans too.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.