Talisman with a slayer property

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
TheBeef

Talisman with a slayer property

Post by TheBeef »

I have seen a couple of talismen with slayer properties. Can anyone confirm the mechanics? Does it make everything I hold or use a slayer? Is my exceptional instrument now a slayer instrument of the appropriate type and subject to penalty when its not the right type? Will my weapon act as a slayer?
zulu2401

Re: Talisman with a slayer property

Post by zulu2401 »

Only melee and archery. Spells need slayer books
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

It doesnt help with anything except melee and archery. One of the really nice things about talismen though are they Killer property. So say you have a undead slayer weapon, thats 2x damage to undead mobs, if you have the 100% dmi max thats 200% right there, but if you have a 100% ancient lich killer tali thats 300% damage. Sadly you cant stack slayers though, so you cant have a undead slayer tali and weapon, it doesnt stack.
Discord: Amish#1299
suiris

Post by suiris »

Conjurer trinket should stack with weapon slayer, or at least uoguide says so:

http://www.uoguide.com/Conjurer%27s_Trinket

Add a single Undead Slayer bonus to weapons. If you use an undead slayer you gets a double Undead Slayer bonus. If you have no Undead Slayer weapon it works as if your wear one.

The Undead Slayer property does not work for mage spells.

Can not be dyed with Pigments of Tokuno but with Natural Dyes
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

suiris wrote:Conjurer trinket should stack with weapon slayer, or at least uoguide says so:

http://www.uoguide.com/Conjurer%27s_Trinket

Add a single Undead Slayer bonus to weapons. If you use an undead slayer you gets a double Undead Slayer bonus. If you have no Undead Slayer weapon it works as if your wear one.

The Undead Slayer property does not work for mage spells.

Can not be dyed with Pigments of Tokuno but with Natural Dyes
It does not do this on demise =(
suiris

Post by suiris »

maybe we should put it in bug/fixes section then, along with killer property not working on named ML mobs, strangely only protection works.