ISO Guild for Spawning/PvP

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Extremist223

ISO Guild for Spawning/PvP

Post by Extremist223 »

I'm back after 13 years, it's been 3 days and my necromage + weave is GM or better. My gear isn't that good but I can definitely drop the mobs. Thanks to many gracious members on demise I was able to gear up and train. If you are looking for a loyal +1 to keep the numbers even I'm in. Lets go.
zulu2401 and Amish Hammer like this.
Vitek-

Re: ISO Guild for Spawning/PvP

Post by Vitek- »

Hz is recruiting. File posted a thread somewhere around here if you want to check it.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Necrodog likes this.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

I don't have a red protected necromage and I heard you guys already have the numbers, sorry.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Extremist223 wrote:I'm back after 13 years
Vitek- wrote:Hz is recruiting.
Extremist223 wrote:I heard you guys already have the numbers, sorry.

I lol'd

Maybe Hz should rename their guild.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

They'd be pussies to do that...
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Extremist223 wrote:If you are looking for a loyal +1 to keep the numbers even I'm in. Lets go.
Love the +1 statement. There's no such thing as even numbers here.

Vitek- wrote:Hz is recruiting. File posted a thread somewhere around here if you want to check it.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Trust me when I say joining Hz won't make a fuckin thing even. They don't leave their house without 10+ deep to fight 3 Kvg and they still lose. They also exploit every piece of shit griefing tactic on the server. Delete your spawn checking bots you fat lazy faggots.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Idk. Seems like we have issues getting people online so we can never do anything. That's why I've just been doing doom.
fish, bass
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Vitek- wrote:Idk. Seems like we have issues getting people online so we can never do anything. That's why I've just been doing doom.
I always see people online from hz, I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but I really don't think anyone from hz likes to fight without absolutely knowing they have overwhelming numbers to fight. The other day, hz had 8-9 on at once, we raided your Baracoon with only 6 people, took it, then no more pvp for hz the rest of the day. And you guys don't need to recruit if you can run more people for a choke point fight than all of the enemy guilds combined (no one cares you can do 100 harrowers with 20 people versus 5) just need to learn to fight without needing a shit load of players all of the time. Every single time I see hz fight without numbers, they die, then log off. Just buck up and pvp, no one thinks you're the best, so just die, lose, and pvp, I bet you'll have a lot more fun.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Hz discord 99% of the time.

Something doesn't add up.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (6.26 KiB) Viewed 3148 times
fish, bass
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Anyways, just wanted to explain that this has been my experience. Nobody is ever on and it seems like we could use recruits, so I posted.
fish, bass
Necrodog likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Maybe you should get on the email list for MBs bots :-/
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I'm down for hz getting more people
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Every once-a-month Hz loss merits a trash-talking thread. Just sayin'.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

So Hz aint spawn cam watching 24hrs a day and raiding with 5 times the number of every other guild anymore? Fuck i just may come back than!