Drag And Drop And Dissappear?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Porky

Drag And Drop And Dissappear?

Post by Porky »

Howdy! Has anyone else had a problem with dragging and dropping something only to have it vanish? Twice now, I've had this happen. Once, when I was dragging a dagger from my backpack to the ground. It no longer exists. And once again, when I was putting a full keg of potions from my backpack into a locked down chest. It too, is now gone? What's up with that?
:popcorn:
april0395

Re: Drag And Drop And Dissappear?

Post by april0395 »

Are you using razor? I used to have an issue with items disappearing, I'd log out and back in and then it would fall to my feet. I think it would get 'stuck' on the mouse pointer, but unable to be seen or dropped unless logging out and back in. I've never had the issue with Steam.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Porky wrote:Howdy! Has anyone else had a problem with dragging and dropping something only to have it vanish? Twice now, I've had this happen. Once, when I was dragging a dagger from my backpack to the ground. It no longer exists. And once again, when I was putting a full keg of potions from my backpack into a locked down chest. It too, is now gone? What's up with that?
Are you dragging to your backpack or dropping on your character?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

april0395 wrote:Are you using razor? I used to have an issue with items disappearing, I'd log out and back in and then it would fall to my feet. I think it would get 'stuck' on the mouse pointer, but unable to be seen or dropped unless logging out and back in. I've never had the issue with Steam.
Made a PvP video while using steam. Ran around like a solid 2 mins with a death robe bugged out stuck on my mouse pointer lol
Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

april0395

Post by april0395 »

zulu2401 wrote:https://youtu.be/pf6H2D-Ilb8
Skip to 5:20
Never had that happen, but that was rather amusing seeing the floating death robe! I know one time I had a house sign stuck on my pointer back when I used razor, the only fix I could do was to either close out, or 'drop' it into my bag on my paperdoll.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
zulu2401 likes this.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

I had this happen today, but the item came back. I was very scared. It was a shitty item, but if it happens to an artifact ill cry.
Extremist223

Post by Extremist223 »

Give it time, log in log out, close paperdoll and backpack. move shit around, and when you forget about the item thats when itll reappear lol. Serious
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

april0395 wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:https://youtu.be/pf6H2D-Ilb8
Skip to 5:20
Never had that happen, but that was rather amusing seeing the floating death robe! I know one time I had a house sign stuck on my pointer back when I used razor, the only fix I could do was to either close out, or 'drop' it into my bag on my paperdoll.
It finally went away. I think it was just Billy's spirit animal confused from being hit so hard.