paltrow....Phoolan

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jackie Moon

paltrow....Phoolan

Post by Jackie Moon »

Miss these guys where you at? Paltrow I know you still log on but I think phoolan is gone gone
Alvin likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: paltrow....Phoolan

Post by Bama »

Economics Teacher: [takes attendance] Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Economic Student Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Economics Teacher: Thank you, Simone.
Economic Student Simone: No problem whatsoever.
Economics Teacher: [continues with attendance] Frye? Frye? Frye?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Phoolan is farming money in real life now. He would never read the old forum back when he was active, so I dont think he will visit a topic on the new forum.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
argile

Post by argile »

Phoolan's castle is still standing so he at least logs in to refresh it.
Alvin likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I recall inside to check it out sometimes, I had to delete him off Skype cuz I think he got hacked
Alvin likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Twice now it was in decay, and both times I called his phone. His houses will only fall down when I quit.

He was in game recently. I said "nice green MKP", "Jim's green MKP!", he corrected me. I felt such a hopeless nostalgia when he said it : I gated to the castle on the peninsula north-east from Vesper and asked "and this castle? do you remember this castle?"...."Yes, yes!!"..

...Its been so long since he played, he managed to get married.... and divorced.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Jackie Moon likes this.
argile

Post by argile »

he managed to get married.... and divorced.
Then he should have plenty of free time to play!
Jackie Moon likes this.
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

phoolan ... fun guy to hang out with in t2a/fel spawn
Alvin likes this.