Conjurer's Trinket drop location?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Conjurer's Trinket drop location?

Post by Loler »

Have you tried undead + undead yet? I tried in pvp and it didnt work then checked pvm archery and it did, havent tried to double stack yet
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Loler wrote:Have you tried undead + undead yet? I tried in pvp and it didnt work then checked pvm archery and it did, havent tried to double stack yet
I dont pvp, I just know that it would work in pvm. I learned that through the bird slayer tali that you get from the library collection. I was trying to make a build that would be easy for farming swoop and it only works with melee, so Id guess itd be the same with any other type of slayer tali. I am not sure how it would effect pvp. pretty sure every person counts as a living being.
Discord: Amish#1299
Vandal Savage

Post by Vandal Savage »

ortiz wrote:There is no server in Demise era with a population anywhere near what Demise has. Have fun playing with 10 other people
Half of Demise population is AFK bots farming boards,ingots and runics... a lot of ppl leaving this server and soon i think here will be 30-40 also
Vandal Savage , Psycho , Satanica Potesta , Fortuna
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Vandal Savage wrote:
ortiz wrote:There is no server in Demise era with a population anywhere near what Demise has. Have fun playing with 10 other people
Half of Demise population is AFK bots farming boards,ingots and runics... a lot of ppl leaving this server and soon i think here will be 30-40 also
Even at half its 250 people playing Demise... find a server with that many active players
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Thoth

Post by Thoth »

The ice has been broken.... time fore faction items...
Indika

Post by Indika »

It is kind of harsh that this item is in a PvP-Zone only and it really is that game changing. I don't think the drop rate of this talisman was that selective on OSI for a very good reason.
Amish Hammer wrote: I dont pvp, I just know that it would work in pvm. I learned that through the bird slayer tali that you get from the library collection. I was trying to make a build that would be easy for farming swoop and it only works with melee, so Id guess itd be the same with any other type of slayer tali. I am not sure how it would effect pvp. pretty sure every person counts as a living being.
The reason why it effects pvp is not the Undead Slayer property, although if a Player is in Wraith form it will do more damage.

The real reason why it effects pvp is because of the 10% Hit Chance Increase.
Tempest likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Tested with archery on a wraith form, does not have any effect. It does effect monsters through pvm however.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Indika couldn't have said it any better.

A new era for Demise has now begun. Let the madness commence.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Maloskies and Indika like this.
Indika

Post by Indika »

Anthony File wrote:Tested with archery on a wraith form, does not have any effect. It does effect monsters through pvm however.
Try melee skill next against wraith :P I am just curious
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

i dont and ain got time for h town. but im sure i can afford it nevertheless XD
Acco

Post by Acco »

This EVENT is sux .. :)
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Indika wrote:It is kind of harsh that this item is in a PvP-Zone only and it really is that game changing. I don't think the drop rate of this talisman was that selective on OSI for a very good reason.
Amish Hammer wrote: I dont pvp, I just know that it would work in pvm. I learned that through the bird slayer tali that you get from the library collection. I was trying to make a build that would be easy for farming swoop and it only works with melee, so Id guess itd be the same with any other type of slayer tali. I am not sure how it would effect pvp. pretty sure every person counts as a living being.
The reason why it effects pvp is not the Undead Slayer property, although if a Player is in Wraith form it will do more damage.

The real reason why it effects pvp is because of the 10% Hit Chance Increase.
Why everyone think that this item drops only in a PvP-Zone?
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Eos likes this.
Lady

Post by Lady »

and where is droping? :)
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

cc.jpg
cc.jpg (22.98 KiB) Viewed 4292 times
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Now that's more game-breaking than the talisman.

Necromages would get absolutely slaughtered in wraithform by someone using that book.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.