Lack of participation?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
GamliBaykus

Re: Lack of participation?

Post by GamliBaykus »

ronny.p wrote:shard is dead ,
open tokuno artys drop, open tokuno days, stop afk gold farming, need gold reset! Up runic kits intensity, more online staff, more events
Another, you say...
Xionu likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

GamliBaykus wrote:
ronny.p wrote:shard is dead ,
more online staff
More staff is not a good idea. You never really know who you give a GM to.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

Alvin wrote:More staff is not a good idea. You never really know who you give a GM to.
You will not make a staff choice, np for me
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

GamliBaykus wrote:
Alvin wrote:More staff is not a good idea. You never really know who you give a GM to.
I am not making any choices regarding staff, and I most likely wont be. Try to think what we had here before - god knows how many GMs... and not a single week without an incident invloving staff. Do you really want this times to return ?

You guys keep saying we need more staff, I say: keep the number of staffers low, at least the server is stable.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bama likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

Alvin wrote: at least the server is stable.
I know, you want to be alone, you want all the idocs to be yours :D ok ok Ok, we need low but active staffs
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

players who have all midle quality items they stop bid at them, just high lvl or usefull arts will interesting them, :P, about PC, totaly useless,

example,
for me staff ssi 40, hml 50, hsl 50 + area 50 is one best item, and some other ppl say 5kk :)
even staff hml 50 hsl 50 area 50, is for me 50kk+ value

and for other players pc is 1kk

players dont know what is best and all have diferent opinions, PC thread is totaly useless
only work for PC materials like BOS and powder, leather,ingots, gems, pearlessregs, and daily stuffs
Tanya likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I think one of the biggest problems is people dont understand how items work or drop and dont understand what is needed for certain templates. Heres an example.
Arms 2 mr 8 lmc 8 mana 8 stam 11/22/7/12/3
is worth 50x more then
Gorget 2 mr 8 lmc 8 mana 8 stam 11/22/7/12/3

Exact same mods. no difference but the arms value are so much higher.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

im not sure how this thread turning into resetting all the gold, dont do that, why would anybody ever do that? completely 100% off topic lol what the hell?
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

ok guys don't listen to ronny hes probably just someone that got kicked out of most the guilds, and a lottery set up were the gms didn't have to put much effort in would be a great idea, and pvp is doing great espp merged with hz and req and loop playing together against us so there was shit loads of people on today we were outnumbered most of the day. If you only log on and stay in tram begging people for steam macros its hard to see the pvp. Coming out to fight with a couple new players to uo, a couple players not in voice, and 2 good players in voice vs 4 or 5 players sync dropping with a couple stealthers dismounting, and still being too scared to attack anyone from another guild is what ronny probably calls even fights lol. Not trying to talk crap about kvg because there is a lot of talent in that guild but c'mon tired of hearing this oh what a zerg when it happens both ways. If ronny is who I think he is he is about as useful in the field as a soup sandwich!
Arden

Post by Arden »

Jackie Moon wrote:Coming out to fight with a couple new players to uo, a couple players not in voice, and 2 good players in voice vs 4 or 5 players sync dropping with a couple stealthers dismounting, and still being too scared to attack anyone from another guild is what ronny probably calls even fights lol. Not trying to talk crap about kvg because there is a lot of talent in that guild but c'mon tired of hearing this oh what a zerg when it happens both ways.
Not sure what youre saying here :(
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

hrs024 wrote:im not sure how this thread turning into resetting all the gold, dont do that, why would anybody ever do that? completely 100% off topic lol what the hell?
I agree with everything MMMartin said, PC works good only for materials and items like vet rewards, doom and champ arties, powerscrolls and stuff like that.

But other items like weapons, rings and armor PC will not work.

Example: perfect 5 mod sleeves that someone like MMMartin needs to finish his suit. If you PC item like that, a new player can say maybe 5-10kk, and it can be a few reasons: or he doesn't have more gold, or just want to lowball the seller, or never tried to create 5 mods items on Test Center.

And a player like MMMartin, that has billions of gold, can easy pay 50kk and maybe more for a perfect 5 mods item.

Another example, I was desperatelly looking like a half year to get a perfect 4 mod spawn Double Axe for my Sampire, and finally a few days ago I saw this Axe in a PC section, and it was probably some new player, he sold that axe without auction for something like 20kk!! And there are so many players that can easy pay 100kk+ for an axe like that, and later I got it from another player and it costed me 200kk, and I think I made a good deal because I tested a lot on Test Center, and even after burning 10 val hammers it is possible that you will not get an item like that. Thats why PC items like weapons, armor and rings is totally useless, gold has no value, you can easy farm gold but can not get easy good items.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:
Jackie Moon wrote:Coming out to fight with a couple new players to uo, a couple players not in voice, and 2 good players in voice vs 4 or 5 players sync dropping with a couple stealthers dismounting, and still being too scared to attack anyone from another guild is what ronny probably calls even fights lol. Not trying to talk crap about kvg because there is a lot of talent in that guild but c'mon tired of hearing this oh what a zerg when it happens both ways.
Not sure what youre saying here :(
It happens both ways lol. Pretty sure he's saying we zerg.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Looking back neither do I.
april0395 and ortiz like this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Ajani wrote:I think staff should do a raffle like once a week a couple raffles and then at the end of the week they give the item to the winner would be a huge gold sink IMO
Than players like you who pay rl money for pixels would have a huge advantage. I guess this is where we thank Athena?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Alvin wrote:
GamliBaykus wrote:
I am not making any choices regarding staff, and I most likely wont be. Try to think what we had here before - god knows how many GMs... and not a single week without an incident invloving staff. Do you really want this times to return ?

You guys keep saying we need more staff, I say: keep the number of staffers low, at least the server is stable.

Maybe we just need a hand full of seers to go and jail the ago farmers and the cheaters in pvp?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.