Looking for helper to fix our champion spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Cimber

Re: Looking for helper to fix our champion spawn

Post by Cimber »

:beathorse:
Sgfcat likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

:popcorn:
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Yes we need to fix our spawn. We need to improve it so, that MB will not be able to solo spawn anymore.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Tempest likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Wait?! You mean that they are so easy you can SOLO THEM?!?!
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

I dont think youve had ANY takers in the passed 3 months. As far as I can tell your the laughing stock of the entire shard because you quite literally keep bringing up the same exact point over and over and over to the point where even noobs laugh at you... This subject is dead and its NOT going to get fixed regardless of how many times you bitch, moan, whine and complain about it. The server is fairly balanced as it sits and your the ONLY (maybe 1 or 2 more), point is less than 1% of the server is complaining about this. For < 1% your not gunna get any changes. Nobody wants to see the spawns made easier because then they could just be done in minutes.. I think you should go see a shrink about this to help you cope with that fact. Or heres an idea, goto a shard where spawns are easy....
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Your trying to compare apples and oranges. OSI isnt even on ML so even if their spawns are easier it doesnt affect this shard. If youve had soooo much support then where are the changes? Or is just the corruption thats causing them to ignore your heavily backed grievances? You look like a fool bringing this up over and over again when every vet player on this shard wants spawns to remain same. Your outgunned, ouclassed and outsmarted, yet you keep beating this horse...
Last edited by Cimber on October 28th, 2016, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

All I see on any thread you bring this up is people mocking you and you slinging unfounded accusations... Maybe 2 people have agreed w/ you but none go out of their way to back you. Are you not embarassed with yourself? I am for you...
MB

Post by MB »

Many people like a challenge in their gaming. You want someone to join the shard and reach endgame in PvM within a day. What would be the interest in champ spawns if you could do the hardest spawn in a few minutes? Scrolls and artifacts would be worthless.

Of course I guess this makes since
Opywang wrote:Who in there right mind want something difficult, and work harder nobody does what everybody want is reward.
knowing that
Opywang wrote:I want a job to be honest... But by luck... I make 1,200 a month... for free...

So it a gamble... making 7 buck an hour cash sitting on my ass playing Uo...

Or waking up every morning... Drinking coffee... Pour gas in my car... and go to work for the same amount of money or more... and a risk of loosing a job...

So I don't know man... I guess I rather be secured... then gamble... for 1 dollor more then what I make...

I don't know my life is pretty fuk up if u ask me... My whole family is pissed at me... They said I coulda made 3 time more then what I am making cause I have the talent, work skills, and everything... But stilll 1,200 is pretty secured... To me... I guess It the smartest choices I can make...

heck I have an addiction problem... I probly rather have this oppiturity then working... Uo is awsome lol...
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

*waits for everyone to rush to opy's side*
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

[quote="Opywang"]Cimber make yourself useful prove me wrong that Demise is match up with OSI.

Surely everybody want a fair champion spawn. Nobody enjoy working harder than they should.

Who in there right mind want something difficult, and work harder nobody does what everybody want is reward.

Lets make the shard great come on lets make our spawn fair how OSI made it to be.[/quote]

Holy hell your about as sharp as a box of rocks. Are you sure your disability isnt mental? OSI is NOT ML! Your comparing apples and oranges.... If demise was PURE OSI then wed have SA.. Even if your right that it doesnt match up with OSI exactly when they WERE ML, it doesnt matter. Your on a free shard bitching about a free service that nobody else has a problem with. If its that important to you, take your free $ and buy an OSI membership or get OSI to revert back to ML to take metrics then submit a well researched bug report instead of being a whiny bitch all the time..
ortiz likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

The people that enjoy a challenge are the ones that want to work hard. This server is not a govt handout, you have choices. If you dont like it then leave, there is OSI and a list of hundreds of private servers... Instead of bitching all the time, maybe you can show some appreciation for the 10000+ FREE man hours this shards administration puts in to create a FREE playing experience for all of us...
Last edited by Cimber on October 28th, 2016, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ortiz likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

:beathorse: Next thing you know, youll be suing uogamers for false advertising...
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

He obviously wants you to reply to his comments for obvious attention, you're the one being trolled here.

After all Opywang is perhaps the best UO troll to have ever exist. Goodjob.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
ortiz, Tanya and Cimber like this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Touche.
Tempest likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:
MB wrote:Many people like a challenge in their gaming. You want someone to join the shard and reach endgame in PvM within a day. What would be the interest in champ spawns if you could do the hardest spawn in a few minutes? Scrolls and artifacts would be worthless.

Of course I guess this makes since
Opywang wrote:Who in there right mind want something difficult, and work harder nobody does what everybody want is reward.

MB we're bored players are quitting left to right. I'm trying to save this game, and the players from getting bored. Spawn is no fun as it is right now it's pure hell, and we hate spawning we despise it so much we don't go to spawn till we have around 5 players online, or more.

When I meant 5 I meant to say 5 strong that wear around 10kk worth of gears. You need around 10 to 15 normal players to do the spawn just because that how hard it is.

Demise spawn is inaccurate it's not proper it's not meant to be like that. If you keep on getting greedy, and want to save your precious power scrolls, and it's high price your not gonna achieve the satisfaction like OSI. In fel it's risk vs reward if you keep it risk vs risk because you're worry about the market then it just mean your selfish, and only care about yourselves.

Lets make Demis Great! Lets the player enjoy the game don't ruin it to make the spawn near impossible where nearly nobody can do it except the few elites.
Champion Spawns

Concept

The concept of a champion spawn is quite simple: Kill lots of monsters to summon the champion. As monsters are killed the spawn will level up to more powerful ones. Eventually the champion will appear to try and defeat the intruders The first Ilshenar spawns only gave special titles as a reward. To entice players to come to Felucca, much more substantial Power Scrolls were introduced. In addition, Felucca champions will also drop special skulls which allow you to summon The Harrower.

For Felucca spawns, there was an entire new dynamic introduced. The idea was to give Felucca players a brand new battleground for non-consensual PvP.

http://www.uoguide.com/Champion_Spawns

For Felucca spawns, there was an entire new dynamic introduced. The idea was to give Felucca players a brand new battleground for non-consensual PvP.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
ortiz likes this.