Looking for helper to fix our champion spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anthony File

Re: Looking for helper to fix our champion spawn

Post by Anthony File »

Leave it to someone abusing welfare to want something for nothing. Maybe not you with your mindset, but others would quickly lose interest in the game if obtaining everything you wanted was a cake walk.
ortiz and Cimber like this.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

If you are smart spawning is easy... Solo any spawn around 40 mins maybe less.
ortiz and Tanya like this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Opywang wrote: Just because we can solo spawn wearing on 25kk suit doesn't give us the right to make the spawn harder than OSI.
Uhhhh they own the server, they have the RIGHT to do whatever they want with it...

What gives you the RIGHT to demand that something that you have absolutely 0 input on creating or administering change for your lazy ass??

It seems to me like you have had to do NO work for anything in your life and that you feel its your right to demand that people change to fit your leeching ideology... If you LOVE OSI that much, go there... What EXACTLY is stopping you? You dont want to spend any of that free $ on an account?

If its so bad here, why stay?
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

PS Hz raids only with 2 because thats all they need against your 5.. And if your speaking for ALL then where is your overwhelming support on this thread. I have literally not seen a SINGLE person backing you. Your a literal joke on demise.. You accuse everyone of trolling when you are by far the hardest troll here.. Nobody is being greedy, its the dynamics of the game... Either step up or step out..
Tanya, Anthony File and MB like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Opywang wrote:
MB wrote:Many people like a challenge in their gaming. You want someone to join the shard and reach endgame in PvM within a day. What would be the interest in champ spawns if you could do the hardest spawn in a few minutes? Scrolls and artifacts would be worthless.

Of course I guess this makes since
Opywang wrote:Who in there right mind want something difficult, and work harder nobody does what everybody want is reward.

MB we're bored players are quitting left to right. I'm trying to save this game, and the players from getting bored. Spawn is no fun as it is right now it's pure hell, and we hate spawning we despise it so much we don't go to spawn till we have around 5 players online, or more.

When I meant 5 I meant to say 5 strong that wear around 10kk worth of gears. You need around 10 to 15 normal players to do the spawn just because that how hard it is.

Demise spawn is inaccurate it's not proper it's not meant to be like that. If you keep on getting greedy, and want to save your precious power scrolls, and it's high price you're not gonna achieve the satisfaction like OSI. In fel it's risk vs reward if you keep it risk vs risk because you're worry about the market then it just mean your selfish, and only care about yourselves.

Lets make Demis Great! Lets the player enjoy the game don't ruin it to make the spawn near impossible where nearly nobody can do it except the few elites.
You stupid. You is very stupid.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Cimber and An Elemental like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

On what server does it take a 25kk suit to spawn? With the right template and 3/4 mod runics (that MB((the leader of hz)) drops in luna periodically btw) you can solo spawns.. The most expensive item you would want is a kasa. Scrappers is 100k. You are just making up shit now.
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Cimber likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Opywang wrote:It's a public game Ryan own the server, but he doesn't play here. Hz may have a lot of authorizing, but even the master is not greater than the servant, and neither the servant greater than the master.

Why do you think there forum got blown up, and it took two month to get an another one.

If they keep on refusing who knows what will happen.
WTF are you babbling about?! What does it matter if Ryan plays or not. Hes NICE enough to keep the server running and all you do is bitch about it and want him to waste his precious time fixing physics that almost unanimously everyone disagrees with you on... What do you mean HZ has a lot of authorizing?! Do you even realize WTF your saying anymore? Yes the master is greater than the servant hence the definitions between master and servant, its called a hierarchy. I dunno why the servers got blown up.. Did you do it because they didnt meet your demands!? Are you like gestapo threatening the server or something? What are you trying to prove? I dont get it... Are you really that dense that you cant tell that nobody is on your side with this? No matter how many times you try and bring it up, you look like this :beathorse:
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Ok you clearly cant fucking read... please leave us all the fuck alone.
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Uhhh sorry Opy, your the idiot that cannot read.. Youve been told the same thing by everyone for months. Your a troll, plain and simple. Where is this overwhelming support you say you have? I still have yet to see even 1 let alone all these people that agree/support you in this idiocy...
ortiz likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Demise is NOT going to change it. Ryan is no longer with us.. Its NOT gunna change. This is why your idiot ass looks like this :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: I think its time to mute this troll...
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Look its this simple no matter how you cover it... OSI is on SA, regardless of how many you have to kill its not ML. Unless you can get OSI to revert back to ML to get metrics, your ENTIRE POINT IS MOOT because your comparing apples and oranges... Is that simple enough for your beady little mind to understand?
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

I want the shard to stay the same. Its perfectly fine.. I want you to shut up about it and understand that you show absolutely 0 appreciation for the 10s of thousands of man-hours spent on this server.. You dont have any respect or tact. When you start this rant all you do is shit on all that work. You are in the EXTREME minority so get it through your head and I mean this seriously. ITS NOT GOING TO CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BITCH so try showing some gratitude and play the fucking game like everyone else does...
ortiz likes this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

You sound like a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. No matter how smart of a mind you get, you CANNOT get OSI to revert back to ML. Basically what you want to get the metrics of is COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE and you dont have any common sense to understand it... If this server SERIOUSLY makes you that insane that you feel the need to spend the entire time that you play this game bitching then you need to reevaluate which server you want to be on...
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Besides you act surprised that I am not on your side even though weve been through this ENTIRE circle many times before... You make yourself look like a fool... You are literally the butt of everyone's jokes in discord and forums. How can you not see how little you are respected?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Cimber wrote:Uhhh sorry Opy, your the idiot
Attachments
muttly.gif
muttly.gif (19.75 KiB) Viewed 4795 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈