Which antivirtue reflects your personality?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It could be more than just one but I don't believe someone would be that bad.
Pick and explain.

Covetous
Deceit
Despise
Destard
Hythloth
Shame
Wrong

Deceit. I think I am deceitful, I make a weird turnarounds to hurt people, which satisfy me, even though the situation would rather show we like each other. I love the moments when people wonder what the hell just happened, why did he do it for God's sake. Well, there is no significant reason, so don't take it personally. The truth about me is I don't tell the whole truth, you can't read between lines and can't get known what's deep inside. I guess I adapted it from the pretty women I had to deal with, yup be relentless. I promise to become one of your best buddies, then guild hop in a week or two, also break your suit and insult your family on the skype call.
zulu2401

Re: Which antivirtue reflects your personality?

Post by zulu2401 »

Are you drinking polluted water again? Jesus kapero lay off that shit you sound retarded
ronny.p likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

:lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I don't remember asking a damn thing from a guy whose whole life relies on Obama's care, lotta free money for being unable to handle with things like a man, perhaps they should make free condom care if you can't ****ING afford a decent life to your kids. Who's retarded much mucher, you ****ING old fogey spew faggie sh*t, with a strong desire of attention in internet, I post for laughs, while you can't take a joke but will delightfully take a big d*ck in the butt from life. And tempest boy, you have a nice trip about being black in your neighbourhood. How's your school, you are trying too hard, but the truth is going to be harder and here we go with another unemployed kiddo, zonk. Please, you both remain forum wankers and full time UO players, so your children and everyone around can see what to not become.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

So Zulu is a libtard? That actually surprises me.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:I don't remember asking a damn thing from a guy whose whole life relies on Obama's care, lotta free money for being unable to handle with things like a man, perhaps they should make free condom care if you can't ****ING afford a decent life to your kids. Who's retarded much mucher, you ****ING old fogey spew faggie sh*t, with a strong desire of attention in internet, I post for laughs, while you can't take a joke but will delightfully take a big d*ck in the butt from life. And tempest boy, you have a nice trip about being black in your neighbourhood. How's your school, you are trying too hard, but the truth is going to be harder and here we go with another unemployed kiddo, zonk. Please, you both remain forum wankers and full time UO players, so your children and everyone around can see what to not become.
My kids will be fine. I don't let them drink polluted water. As for you, it's already too late. I don't remember demise ever asking a damn thing from retarded polish guy who will probably commit suicide by the age 30 because he wasn't good enough for a 20 year old game :( :( :( :(
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vitek- wrote:So Zulu is a libtard? That actually surprises me.

Zulu would never be a libtard, clearly you don't know him well enough.

You should stop making assumptions before you make yourself sound more like Kapero here.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

No Kapero. You're just demises favorite sociopath.
Bug

Post by Bug »

Everyone exhibits all of those traits at sometime in their life. What antivirtue is hythloth and destard though?
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Make a quiz to help people answer this question :].
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

1dxet4.jpg
1dxet4.jpg (51.32 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Grab her by the pussy
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The fact you are trying to explain yourself in the internet proves you are a no-life, you've just declassed yourself to a friendless nerd. And I like how y'all mess with Anthony on the forums, the statistics on my videos show that you get raped cocksuckers, and if you think otherwise, then let that delusion bring some joy to you, either way I am happy cause you suck.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Uh oh. Kapero angry. :D :D :D
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Don't kapero we don't pick on your boyfriend on Sundays. He beats himself up enough for having that ugly face hair. Dude looks like a dead dog