Hello at all

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Kamahl

Hello at all

Post by Kamahl »

I played same times ago here,tested a bit crafting on Test Center.
I was playing on UODreams in this period with same old good guys friends of mine,but there the staff was too bad,so we are searching for a new home,I hope this will be the place. ;)
I will test for a bit on Test Center before start to playing on the normal shard,I have just few questions about:

1)Warrior here can do pvp at the same lvl of necro/mages or they sucks too much to compete in pvp usually?
2)Where I can find the commands to set skills/stat etc on TestCenter shard?
3)There are guilds interessed to train new (expert pvp) players like me and my friends?
Tnx a lot ;) greetings
The Ancient War is yet not finished,and now has just began.
Alhimikut

Re: Hello at all

Post by Alhimikut »

Hello,
Welcome to Demise :)
1) Archers are very well suited in today's pvp, fencers and other mele's cant really compete but still can contribute.. depends on how you want to play.
2) The commands are not listed.. you will have to figure them out.. but for example set magery 120 .. go like that for everything else
3) Hz is currently looking for new players and if you are good at pvp you are very welcome to join us. You will have to do your own grinding though, we are not gifting more than training suits and all the info and help you may need but no handouts :)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
khaleesi and Ajani like this.