Conjurer's Trinket too OP

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
laughingman

Conjurer's Trinket too OP

Post by laughingman »

Please fix that, this trinket is rendering the Primer on Arms trinket worthless.

Conjurer's Trinket is way too OP please make it only 10 hci Undead Slayer Would be enough already.

Big mistake from admins.
Segneal

Re: Conjurer's Trinket too OP

Post by Segneal »

the mistake was adding it in a temporary pvp area event
Akka, kentrose, Indika and 2 others like this.
suiris

Post by suiris »

Actually come to think about it, i am not exactly sure this item is in the live server. All i have seen is one screenshot (that could easily be faked) and some ppl claiming they have seen it.
Until i see someone wearing it i don't believe it.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

It is... I have seen at least 8 people with this item
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Amish Hammer likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I think the item is game breaking pvp wise, and it sucks that you have to be able to play 24/7 with a large guild to get the trinket.

If I had the trinket on my archer, id be able to gain 24 damage increase, 15 DCI and 8 lmc, just cause it opens up so much space on a suit. Any archer who has it in pvp has a huge advantage, because now they can increase their offense and defense by a shitload, and you won't be able to get it after the event.

Too bad I can't play anymore :(
Discord: Maloskies#2094
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

It's on OSI. Those came out years ago tho. Demise is slow to come out with new updates. Now all we need are conjurers garbs.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Came out in 2008 during halloween event. It was obtainable before demise cut off. Keep running solo in a group game
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
suiris

Post by suiris »

I was bitching for the past 2 days (since i found about it). Naturally i want this item too. However i failed to realize that UO is MMO (not so popular as a modern one but nevertheless a MMO) and not everything should be obtainable solo.

So ppl like me, who play mainly solo should stop bitching about it and either set their differences aside and join one of the 3 large guilds and do something about it, or be prepared to pay good amount of money.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I was one of the lucky people who got the talisman, but I feel that by adding it to our server we copied a mistake done on OSI.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Acco

Post by Acco »

lol game balance is ruined :)
hakja and Demise Vet like this.