People boting / scripting afk at monster spawns.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
wasq

People boting / scripting afk at monster spawns.

Post by wasq »

Hello. I just want to ask where can I report players for afk killing mobs? Me personally I´m killing just 2 mobs in this game (for now and because I don´t know about another places) - Miasma and Blood Elms. And I really enjoy it. But a lot of time there is someone afk killing and I think this behavior is unfair to people who want actually play the game. So is there some place which admis read? I tried in game "help" few times, but no one ever replied.
Amish Hammer

Re: People boting / scripting afk at monster spawns.

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
wasq likes this.
TheOneOdy

Post by TheOneOdy »

why not explore the game find a less populated spot and learn to do the same thing miasma you'll never win there and bloods are all over ilsh and lvl 3 shame dungeon tram and fel side..runes marked in the vendor library even go out and explore dont focus on 2 things and get upset when people are there afk or just choose not to talk to you
TheOneOdy

Post by TheOneOdy »

Amish Hammer wrote:https://youtu.be/F6DPOShb92o
they pay the same as a demon and you one shot them ya blame them for sittin there all day? and dissapointed it wasnt totally full like it was last night
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Wasq, there are quite a few staff members on demise but they are not all on all the time, they did recently hire Fethers to take care of afkers from what i know and ive noticed an actual difference already, you just gotta be patient and page in and wait.
wasq

Post by wasq »

Amish Hammer wrote:Wasq, there are quite a few staff members on demise but they are not all on all the time, they did recently hire Fethers to take care of afkers from what i know and ive noticed an actual difference already, you just gotta be patient and page in and wait.
OK good to know. I will then still try to report everybody who is boting. Some guy told me: "if you don´t like boting, you should change the server". And that was char named Abadon on Miasma who noticed he is dead after 10 minutes he actually was dead :)
TheOneOdy

Post by TheOneOdy »

fethers that dude takes his job serious lol i was sitting in my house shootin the breeze on chat and he popped in wanting meat. funny now but very bothersome when you arent even doing anything
hrs024 likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

@wasq yea abadon is always there and a few others and they always end up dead because their macro screws up randomly, its pretty funny.

@theoneody oh i know he takes his job seriously he randomly shows up, i was training my hell hounds the other day and he showed up as lord prox and said he wanted to eat my hell hounds, all my hell hounds are named after the staff because i couldnt think of anything better , so I told him the one named after him dies the most.
Veteran Noobie likes this.
wasq

Post by wasq »

TheOneOdy wrote:why not explore the game find a less populated spot and learn to do the same thing miasma you'll never win there and bloods are all over ilsh and lvl 3 shame dungeon tram and fel side..runes marked in the vendor library even go out and explore dont focus on 2 things and get upset when people are there afk or just choose not to talk to you
You are right man. I was just following places "someone somewhere" told me. I will use our nice runebook library more :)
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Still haven't seen any pvp events, maybe I'm on at the wrong times. Bomb runs are life!
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

There were two pvp events yesterday. Mounted tournament and King of the Hill.

Funny how these events still dont award good amounts of gold. hahah
Lucifall
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I think they are away from their keyboard I'm not sure though maybe a GM can tell if they are or not I can't

Syn_5-4_08.55-1.jpg
Syn_5-4_08.55-1.jpg (177.41 KiB) Viewed 3735 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bama wrote:I think they are away from their keyboard I'm not sure though maybe a GM can tell if they are or not I can't

Syn_5-4_08.55-1.jpg
maybe he is trying to be the first person to tame an animal as a ghost, dont judge him!
wasq and Bama like this.