Who has my ring?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Who has my ring?

Post by royal kapero2 »

or i won't return
alllex and Alvin like this.
royal kapero2

Re: Who has my ring?

Post by royal kapero2 »

i miss my american friends who trash talked to me and taught me English
Alvin likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I have it, and I'm currently using it on my afk hw guy, so i will not be giving it back anytime soon.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

^^^
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It's okay, one day I will make you pay for my loss, though you had nothing to do with it.
Alvin likes this.
subaru

Post by subaru »

if this ring is yours...why do you need to search for it? :o
this thread seems fishy af..
i'm pretty sure kapero might be working for the cops
Discord: subaru#6057
Amish Hammer likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Return my belongings you noobs!!!!!!! EOS gotta hack someone, I regret quitting :( :( ! !!!!! But if i had showed you my last videos, you wouldn't believe how in the world I could play with those lag spikes, man, are you ready for badass heroic videos where I cant move but we still win? I am sorry its a fact, me lagging, they outnumbering.
Alvin likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Return my belongings you noobs!!!!!!! EOS gotta hack someone, I regret quitting :( :( ! !!!!! But if i had showed you my last videos, you wouldn't believe how in the world I could play with those lag spikes, man, are you ready for badass heroic videos where I cant move but we still win? I am sorry its a fact, me lagging, they outnumbering.
I'm calling bullshit....
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

royal kapero2 wrote:or i won't return

Alvin sent me on the search for the player who has your ring, I found the player, however I do not want you to return so perhaps keeping this information personal is the goodest bet? ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:or i won't return
goodest bet? ;)
Sounds more better :D
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

How dare a couple of doofuses post in my thread? Their existence is concerned with control of all the forum attention. I understand, trash talking is a key element of war, but don't they want my return? I offer a good competition, they offer dysentery, desertion and cowardice, thus I loathe them.
I don't need unique items to fight, I am fueled by faith and high morale. The day I return, you will have a difficult problem to keep me away from your spawns, from bodies of your allies, that died from my hands, from your afk farmers, and there is no zerg that can stop me. And then your forum crying will stretch from shard news to razor support. Make the puppets move. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deNnftFxh1I
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I think you can survive without the ring... Crush em killa!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Don't be scared of my pvp talent, I don't bother with rats like you, famed for throwing bolas at me.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:How dare a couple of doofuses post in my thread? Their existence is concerned with control of all the forum attention. I understand, trash talking is a key element of war, but don't they want my return? I offer a good competition, they offer dysentery, desertion and cowardice, thus I loathe them.
I don't need unique items to fight, I am fueled by faith and high morale. The day I return, you will have a difficult problem to keep me away from your spawns, from bodies of your allies, that died from my hands, from your afk farmers, and there is no zerg that can stop me. And then your forum crying will stretch from shard news to razor support. Make the puppets move. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deNnftFxh1I
Wtf? Lolololol. 8 months of you gate hopping was more than enough. We don't care if you come back it's only about the 30th time and won't matter because you're still shit. You're also one of the biggest fuckin shit talking forums crybabies we have ever encountered. Still waiting for you to commit suicide..... Clock is ticking bud...
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

zulu2401 wrote: You're also one of the biggest fuckin shit talking forums crybabies we have ever encountered.
That's exactly, what makes Kapero so great in my book!