Days Of Gold!!

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Selene
Demise Administrator

Days Of Gold!!

Post by Selene »

DAYS OF GOLD
5th - 19th July 2019

Demise will be running a “Days of Gold” event from 5th - 19th of July. Ilshenar and its paragons will be featuring a few special treats for you all to enjoy:
  • All paragons will have 10% more fame (this also increases the drop rate of minor artifacts).
  • Any paragon will have a chance to drop a scratch card.
  • A special paragon only monster “Legion” will be appearing randomly in Ilshenar.
    If you are lucky, killing Legion may reward you with a heritage token too!
As a side note you may need to update your client in order to see “Legion”.
Head out to Ilshenar and happy hunting from the Demise team.
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Eos, Spok, alllex and 12 others like this.
Arden

Re: Days Of Gold!!

Post by Arden »

Selene wrote:
As a side note you may need to update your client in order to see “Legion”.
:-/

I dont want to..

But cool event! I dig it!!
Selene likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

sweet, another pvm event that allows pvmers to safely afk. How about we start doing pvm events in fel so atleast there is something for everyone to do.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Thoughts on allowing reds in ilsh for this event? similar to H-town events. Cant attack but are lootable
Josh and coveiro like this.
ParagonDancer

Post by ParagonDancer »

Thanks very much for the hard work and the events, Demise staff! Regardless of the less than grateful attitude of some players, the majority of us appreciate when you voluntarily put your time and effort into creating some events for the player base, even if it doesn't exactly match my personal preference for events.
eby#4526 on discord.
Duque, Nicinha and Selene like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Nice another afk scripting event
BooshBooshBoosh

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Thanks for an event! It's always nice to have extra reasons to go out and farm. Ignore all of the kids that are crying.
Discord Boosh#7515
Alvin likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Pvpers - "Fix pvp mechanics!"
Selene - "Let them eat cake!"
Pvmers - "Cake is pretty good!"
The Silvertiger and Bug like this.
DG

Post by DG »

Good to see new events to give ppl an incentive to actually play.

Legions seem to spawn randomly.Unlikely to have the afk farming issue.For other paragons,pretty sure GMs will check them frequently,just like what they do in these months.

PvP is not the whole part of the game.I think there will be similar moves to promote PvP.

Well done!New contents,new motivators.Right way to make Demise great again!
Amish Hammer, Duque and Alvin like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Arden wrote:Thoughts on allowing reds in ilsh for this event? similar to H-town events. Cant attack but are lootable
I like this idea :P. Maybe we could have these special monsters in.... destard fel too ? hehe
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

DG wrote:Good to see new events to give ppl an incentive to actually play.

Legions seem to spawn randomly.Unlikely to have the afk farming issue.For other paragons,pretty sure GMs will check them frequently,just like what they do in these months.

PvP is not the whole part of the game.I think there will be similar moves to promote PvP.

Well done!New contents,new motivators.Right way to make Demise great again!
Wrong as usual
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Alvin wrote:
Arden wrote:Thoughts on allowing reds in ilsh for this event? similar to H-town events. Cant attack but are lootable
I like this idea :P. Maybe we could have these special monsters in.... destard fel too ? hehe
An actual good idea.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Nice event idea. Just curious if you have any event ideas geared towards pvp in the future that aren't dueling based? The Harrower Invasions were great. Perhaps John would allow you to continue them for the good of the server?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Dwn Wth Vwls

Post by Dwn Wth Vwls »

TRAMMY SHIT!!!! HELL YA LET'S GET AFTER THIS TRAMMY SHIT ALL YOU 30+ Y/O GAMERS OUT THERE.....BUCK YEA BABY!!!
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

I can smell favoritism in event! ;)

I bet you had to have a certain guild, with friends / husbands on staff finding all the legions!