Raining Replicas

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Selene
Demise Administrator

Raining Replicas

Post by Selene »

RAINING REPLICAS

Demise will be running a “Raining Replicas” event from 9th - 30th of August. All Champion Spawns will be “Raining Replicas”.
  • All Champion Artifacts have doubled drop rates.
  • In Felucca, Champions will have a small chance to drop a 5-charge ToT 1 pigment.
  • In Felucca, twice a week there will be a scheduled Harrower.
  • Each one of these Harrowers will drop some Conjurer’s equipment.

The dates of the Harrowers are (All times are in UTC):
  • 5pm Saturday 10th August
  • 11am Wednesday 14th August
  • 11pm Saturday 17th August
  • 5pm Wednesday 21st August
  • 11am Saturday 24th August
  • 11pm Wednesday 28th August
Locations of these Harrowers will be announced in game on the day.

We hope you all enjoy the event!

Demise Staff Team
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Mr Straitions

Re: Raining Replicas

Post by Mr Straitions »

Solid patch. Im very excited about this.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
desalonne likes this.
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

I'm trying to bring new peolple to demise, players that don't have a basic set to play at fell and staff start a event for big guilds.

This type of event is good, but staff have to think about new players and players that are restarting with nothing at demise.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

wow nice, one of my suggestions got implemented! This brings me great joy! Nice job
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Cunnana wrote: August 10th, 2019, 1:24 am I'm trying to bring new peolple to demise, players that don't have a basic set to play at fell and staff start a event for big guilds.

This type of event is good, but staff have to think about new players and players that are restarting with nothing at demise.
huh? this allows new players to get artifacts easier including ones that generally only drop during htown.
The Silvertiger and Eos like this.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Bad Religion wrote: August 10th, 2019, 2:36 am
Cunnana wrote: August 10th, 2019, 1:24 am I'm trying to bring new peolple to demise, players that don't have a basic set to play at fell and staff start a event for big guilds.

huh? this allows new players to get artifacts easier including ones that generally only drop during htown.
yeah, you are right. I hope this event summon like 10000 hz and u get nothing :lol: :lol: .
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Sadly everytime they do something nice for new players or non-pvper, the older players complain and say its a waste of time. I think they are just trying to cater to everyone so everyone is happy. Its a neat event, doesnt effect me at all, I dont do champs. But hopefully it will keep people from bitch for alittle right? Would be nice if they could just code in more features that are just basic fixes, but I dont think they have the manpower for it.
Discord: Amish#1299
scatman

Post by scatman »

nice event.
good chance for new players.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Amish Hammer wrote: August 10th, 2019, 4:05 am

Sadly everytime they do something nice for new players or non-pvper, the older players complain and say its a waste of time. I think they are just trying to cater to everyone so everyone is happy. Its a neat event, doesnt effect me at all, I dont do champs. But hopefully it will keep people from bitch for alittle right? Would be nice if they could just code in more features that are just basic fixes, but I dont think they have the manpower for it.
he is just another trash script archer that literally doesnt even play UO just presses play and holds right click. His scripts do 100% of the pvp for him which is the biggest issue. Just ignore him
The Llama Vortex

Post by The Llama Vortex »

Replicas? I thought it was raining man, bummer.

Why was I banned from Discord anyway? I barely use that thing. Seemed a little tyrannical. And I thought 'Murica was the land of the free.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bad Religion wrote: August 10th, 2019, 11:38 am

he is just another trash script archer that literally doesnt even play UO just presses play and holds right click. His scripts do 100% of the pvp for him which is the biggest issue. Just ignore him
Isnt that how all pvp is on this server? I dont pvp, dont care one bit about it. Just know there are alot of scripts and angry people/trolls.

I think its a great event, I just think its more based towards the ones that are geared already and have a guild. I dont see how a pvm player or a new player would have a chance at this event unless they did the ilsh champs. Hope the staff atleast moderate the harrowers, i know there will probably be some dirty shit going down.
Discord: Amish#1299
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Record pls @alvin @mb, I have plans during the Saturday ones, might be able to make the Wednesday ones after work.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote: August 11th, 2019, 1:12 am Who picked these times? These times are awful for americans.
:lol:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
DG

Post by DG »

Good event to promote Pvp.Bad for me that I won't have much time to log on for the event...

If unscheduled Harrowers drop trinkets and garbs too,I think small guild even 2-4 players would try sneaking some Harrowers.If Illhenir drops luck statue and other rare decos,pvmers will enjoy the event more.

Let the rain fall on everyone.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Selene wrote: August 10th, 2019, 12:50 am
RAINING REPLICAS

Demise will be running a “Raining Replicas” event from 9th - 30th of August. All Champion Spawns will be “Raining Replicas”.
  • All Champion Artifacts have doubled drop rates.
  • In Felucca, Champions will have a small chance to drop a 5-charge ToT 1 pigment.
  • In Felucca, twice a week there will be a scheduled Harrower.
  • Each one of these Harrowers will drop some Conjurer’s equipment.

The dates of the Harrowers are (All times are in UTC):
  • 5pm Saturday 10th August
  • 11am Wednesday 14th August
  • 11pm Saturday 17th August
  • 5pm Wednesday 21st August
  • 11am Saturday 24th August
  • 11pm Wednesday 28th August
Locations of these Harrowers will be announced in game on the day.

We hope you all enjoy the event!

Demise Staff Team

Might want to double check the work. I've done about 10 spawns with no replica or pigments. I acknowledge this is statistically possible. From all other accounts, 0 pigments have dropped so far. Don't take that the wrong way, I just know sometimes things get pushed out before double checking they work properly.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069