Halloween 2019 (Act 3)

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Valkyrie

Re: Halloween 2019 (Act 3)

Post by Valkyrie »

I not afking single minute! :D
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 11:12 am Afk’ing this event was super fun, keep it up
Been about 70 miles afk since Tuesday except for checking on it remotely and disconnects. Still living the dream.

Edit: They finally got me. Here's who else they got:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Valkyrie wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 7:23 pm I not afking single minute! :D
same, that's why we havnt got shit :stick:
Josh

Post by Josh »

The words/phrases I would use to describe this event:
Fun
Engaging
Challenging
Never been done before
New
Refreshing
Dare I say, Unique?
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Bad Religion wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 12:59 pm
Valkyrie wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 7:23 pm I not afking single minute! :D
same, that's why we havnt got shit :stick:
You maybe not i got 2x repair bench xD
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

oh well I stand corrected
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Josh wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 1:20 pm The words/phrases I would use to describe this event:
Fun
Engaging
Challenging
Never been done before
New
Refreshing
Dare I say, Unique?
Lol what
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Double the drop rates, cut the event time in half, make afk bosses drop deco only, make more bosses like Freddy for garb/trinkets. Expand on the sin dungeon.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Josh

Post by Josh »

Maloskies wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 7:21 pm Double the drop rates, cut the event time in half, make afk bosses drop deco only, make more bosses like Freddy for garb/trinkets. Expand on the sin dungeon.
Change the entire event, just little changes.
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Maloskies wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 7:21 pm Double the drop rates, cut the event time in half, make afk bosses drop deco only, make more bosses like Freddy for garb/trinkets. Expand on the sin dungeon.
yah we said this 4 years ago and they still dont get it
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Mr Straitions wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 4:08 pm
Josh wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 1:20 pm The words/phrases I would use to describe this event:
Fun
Engaging
Challenging
Never been done before
New
Refreshing
Dare I say, Unique?
Lol what
He's be facetious, naming all adjectives that dont describe the event.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Make bosses like freddy drop tokens. X amount of tokens get turned in for garb or trinket in addition to current loot tables. Think about new players or unlucky players that do these bosses with nothing but ltots and deco to show for it.

Expanding on sin dungeon is a good idea. Honestly you need someone like me to help with that. Notice I said someone like me, not me, because I wouldn't. you need a hard mode mmo nerd that has experience with bleeding edge content and understand how successful mmo's address these things.

We're all pissing in the wind here though with suggestions. What in demise history makes you think they'll listen lol
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

They actually listened to part of it: they halved timers from 8 to 4. It's still too long and there's still too much afking going on. The biggest adjective, imo, that they need to work on from Jose's list is engaging. The town in of itself is unique, but they are just rerunning prior editions at this point. I hope everyone got lots of junk and you come back for c-town.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote: November 4th, 2019, 12:22 am They actually listened to part of it: they halved timers from 8 to 4. It's still too long and there's still too much afking going on. The biggest adjective, imo, that they need to work on from Jose's list is engaging. The town in of itself is unique, but they are just rerunning prior editions at this point. I hope everyone got lots of junk and you come back for c-town.
Dude... people are too concerned with policing. I feel like that's what everyone's focus is. They just want to catch boogey men and be like gotcha! We all cheat and use scripts to play uo man; get with the times. We should be more focused on making events fun than being cop calling bitches.
Arden

Post by Arden »