Halloween 2019 (Act 3)

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Halloween 2019 (Act 3)

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote: November 4th, 2019, 12:42 am
The Silvertiger wrote: November 4th, 2019, 12:22 am They actually listened to part of it: they halved timers from 8 to 4. It's still too long and there's still too much afking going on. The biggest adjective, imo, that they need to work on from Jose's list is engaging. The town in of itself is unique, but they are just rerunning prior editions at this point. I hope everyone got lots of junk and you come back for c-town.
Dude... people are too concerned with policing. I feel like that's what everyone's focus is. They just want to catch boogey men and be like gotcha! We all cheat and use scripts to play uo man; get with the times. We should be more focused on making events fun than being cop calling bitches.
My point is that the event should be engaging enough that it can't or wouldn't be afk'd. That's when you know that it's fun when people actually want to play the game and not press a button so they can watch Netflix.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Just make afk farming legal and and let players police themselves
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bad Religion likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Thanks for organizing the event :].

Please ignore bitter comments from people like Josh, Loler etc... - they didnt participate in the event and suddenly they want to change the server for the people who play.

This is something that I proposed myself earlier, might be a good idea :
Maloskies wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 7:21 pm [...] make afk bosses drop deco only, make more bosses like Freddy for garb/trinkets. [...]

Edit: Sorry, Josh actually did log in the first day of the event I think (?).
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Thx for the great Event!

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Thats for event, sin dungeon 100% amazing.
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote: November 4th, 2019, 7:58 am Thanks for organizing the event :].

Please ignore bitter comments from people like Josh, Loler etc... - they didnt participate in the event and suddenly they want to change the server for the people who play.

This is something that I proposed myself earlier, might be a good idea :
Maloskies wrote: November 3rd, 2019, 7:21 pm [...] make afk bosses drop deco only, make more bosses like Freddy for garb/trinkets. [...]
I said nothing negative. But I understand you have to feed your homeless American slaves with that money you’ll get for selling the garb/trinket for real life money.

Honestly the changes from last year to this year were so seamless, incredible.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote: November 4th, 2019, 1:11 am
The Silvertiger wrote: November 4th, 2019, 12:22 am They actually listened to part of it: they halved timers from 8 to 4. It's still too long and there's still too much afking going on. The biggest adjective, imo, that they need to work on from Jose's list is engaging. The town in of itself is unique, but they are just rerunning prior editions at this point. I hope everyone got lots of junk and you come back for c-town.
Dude... people are too concerned with policing. I feel like that's what everyone's focus is. They just want to catch boogey men and be like gotcha! We all cheat and use scripts to play uo man; get with the times. We should be more focused on making events fun than being cop calling bitches.
My point is that the event should be engaging enough that it can't or wouldn't be afk'd. That's when you know that it's fun when people actually want to play the game and not press a button so they can watch Netflix.
Fk policing, loler is right just make the pvm afk, the pvp afk, spawns afk, events afk, be pretty awesome
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Josh wrote: November 4th, 2019, 1:30 pm
The Silvertiger wrote: November 4th, 2019, 1:11 am

Fk policing, loler is right just make the pvm afk, the pvp afk, spawns afk, events afk, be pretty awesome
we could try make forum afk.. cause of discord auctions are dead... and pretty much rest sale / buy etc :(((

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

thx staff for another great H-Town. last 2 weeks has been a lot of fun. harsh having to go back to reality now :P