A Tamer's Delight

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
CrazyAPP

Re: A Tamer's Delight

Post by CrazyAPP »

I cant understand why he hate chinese, and why he think you are chinese
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bama wrote: December 5th, 2019, 3:17 pm
That is so true but there is a time stamp which makes it easier for them to go back and look if they cared enough and to be honest I don't care whether they do or not.
They are too busy with other things like ...................

.............yea
I made SS aswell when some china guy ( he had china guild and name etc ) released g.dragon on idoc.

Same thing GM said he need to be there to see it. Told me to report it if it happens and then he will come kill the dragon and, WATCH if he do it again.

So u can release a pet once without anything cause in 99,99 % times there will be no gm there (can be if some one released pet before u :D ).

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Shallan wrote: December 10th, 2019, 6:54 am
Bama wrote: December 5th, 2019, 3:17 pm
That is so true but there is a time stamp which makes it easier for them to go back and look if they cared enough and to be honest I don't care whether they do or not.
They are too busy with other things like ...................

.............yea
I made SS aswell when some china guy ( he had china guild and name etc ) released g.dragon on idoc.

Same thing GM said he need to be there to see it. Told me to report it if it happens and then he will come kill the dragon and, WATCH if he do it again.

So u can release a pet once without anything cause in 99,99 % times there will be no gm there (can be if some one released pet before u :D ).

Since it’s close to that time of year..........

Only the real Santa knows who is and who isn’t on the Naughty List
These mall Santas you talk about might know the names on the Naughty List and might even suggest adding some names to the Naughty List.BUT they don’t have access to the Naughty List.

If the real Santa wants to check a name on the list the real Santa will find the name.

Here you go
One day short of 3 years
Santa checked the list
Santa found the name

I believe you even posted in this thread
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 525#p11525
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈