- Darkglow and Parasitic poison have been added (including effects, craft entries and recipe drops). For details on the effects of these poisons, see the TC thread.
- Taking damage now reveals players and monsters (chance based on Hiding skill). At 0 Hiding, you are always revealed. At 100 Hiding, there is only a 1 in 6 chance of being revealed. This change replaces the fixed 40% reveal chance during poison/strangle ticks.
- Faction vendors can be freely passed through even at low stamina.
- OSI casting has been added as an option to the dueling system. It can be enabled under "Spells".
- Added criminal/combat checks to player-cast moongates.
- The racial +2 HP regen bonus for humans is now applied after the cap of 18.
- NPCs in disabled guardzones (such as Buccaneer's Den) can no longer call the guards for a criminal act that occurred in an enabled guardzone.
- Autostable no longer frees up follower slots.
- Added missing Honorable Execution buff icons.
- Added buff icons to using bandages.
- Stained ooze from Ilhenir/Interred Grizzles no longer hits players through floors.
- Monsters that drop treasure maps can now drop them in Ilshenar, Malas and Tokuno as well. (They will drop Trammel maps.)
- Monsters that anger on taming will now anger on young players as well.
- The discordance effect is no longer removed by mounting a pet. If the bard stays within range of the mounted pet, the pet will remain discorded.
- Monsters/NPCs now drop/sell Crooks instead of Shepherd's Crooks (different graphic). Shepherd's Crooks can still be obtained through crafting.
- Added missing range/LOS check to Shepherd's Crook.
Regarding Treasures of Tokuno:
- Kills no longer count if the responsible player is dead (and is using pets, for example).
- The point system now awards less points to hidden players.
Feel free to post any questions and/or comments below.