UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
- Demise Administrator
- Posts: 246
The following changes will go in effect during server wars tonight:
- Darkglow and Parasitic poison have been added (including effects, craft entries and recipe drops). For details on the effects of these poisons, see the TC thread.
- Taking damage now reveals players and monsters (chance based on Hiding skill). At 0 Hiding, you are always revealed. At 100 Hiding, there is only a 1 in 6 chance of being revealed. This change replaces the fixed 40% reveal chance during poison/strangle ticks.
- Faction vendors can be freely passed through even at low stamina.
- OSI casting has been added as an option to the dueling system. It can be enabled under "Spells".
- Added criminal/combat checks to player-cast moongates.
- The racial +2 HP regen bonus for humans is now applied after the cap of 18.
- NPCs in disabled guardzones (such as Buccaneer's Den) can no longer call the guards for a criminal act that occurred in an enabled guardzone.
- Autostable no longer frees up follower slots.
- Added missing Honorable Execution buff icons.
- Added buff icons to using bandages.
- Stained ooze from Ilhenir/Interred Grizzles no longer hits players through floors.
- Monsters that drop treasure maps can now drop them in Ilshenar, Malas and Tokuno as well. (They will drop Trammel maps.)
- Monsters that anger on taming will now anger on young players as well.
- The discordance effect is no longer removed by mounting a pet. If the bard stays within range of the mounted pet, the pet will remain discorded.
- Monsters/NPCs now drop/sell Crooks instead of Shepherd's Crooks (different graphic). Shepherd's Crooks can still be obtained through crafting.
- Added missing range/LOS check to Shepherd's Crook.
Regarding Treasures of Tokuno
- Kills no longer count if the responsible player is dead (and is using pets, for example).
- The point system now awards less points to hidden players.
Feel free to post any questions and/or comments below.
UOGDemise - Administrator
Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.
Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
- Bug Hunter
- Posts: 3451
Thank you Eos
The criminal/combat check needs to be applied to the aggressor when the aggressor tries to enter a house
On Demise you can enter a house after 30 seconds or by off screening your target/victim
They can also leave Felucca before the timer is up
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!
- Posts: 443
Amazing job. Simply amazing job.
- Posts: 424
It's nice to see the casting get implemented somewhere. It is by far the best osi like casting I've ever seen on a free server. Hoping to see it move further into the pvp scene. (If only there was a way to only implement it in the fel facet). Good patch I'm excited to be playing here again.
- Posts: 1376
thank you EOS
In me the tiger sniffs the rose
- Posts: 39
Legacy wrote:Amazing job. Simply amazing job.
- Posts: 2436
Been testing the casting at duel pits. I think it's really good that we can actually 5x now. I definitely don't think it should be applied to the whole server until healing, archery, or cure pots are nerfed.
- Posts: 2436
If anyone wants to test it against different templates I'll be around bucs.
- Posts: 424
I would like to think if the casting was adjusted they would also adjust everything else as well as pvp is entirely balance based.
But I'm very happy to see the casting make it to the live server. I know a couple people coming over just for duels. Most accurate osi casting I've seen yet. Very well done.
- Posts: 357
There are arena pits through gates near WBB where you can field fight with the casting.
- Posts: 2068
Thanks for the updates. Great Work!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.
I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
- Posts: 341
Now that I've played around with it the new casting is not as bad as I thought it would be.
- Posts: 2436
For some reason I have horrible lag in the duel pits, but really enjoying the casting. It's what I'm naturally more comfortable with and does remind me a lot of how it was during this era on osi.