Recent bannings

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Recent bannings

Post by The Silvertiger »

Remember quality is better than quantity.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:Remember quality is better than quantity.

:lol:
Made In Quebec and LEAD like this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

The Silvertiger wrote:Remember quality is better than quantity.

Tell that to the games rng ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Tiroloco

Post by Tiroloco »

[quote="Larson"]We have decided to have a long overdue look at people who are exceeding the account limit of 4 per household and have banned many accounts. Some of you may be affected by this and are wondering why. It could be you have used a proxy without our consent or visited a friend's house to play, and we will look at unbanning some accounts that have been affected upon request on a case by case basis.

We will continue this process over the next few weeks.

If you have been affected and wish to discuss this with us please pm either me or Selene here on the forums.[/

I have been playing this shard for along time and i need to get my accounts back what can i do?
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Larsony

"The unauthorized taking and removal of the Personal Property of another by an individual who intends to permanently deprive the owner of it"

His name is Larson. How fitting.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

he is authorized to do it though.... he is a staff member, and he is doing his job which is taking care of the people who break the rules. obviously the slaps on the wrist that people have been getting for the past 2 years havent done a single thing to stop it, so they have to get serious now. Now all of the people that broke the account rule are crying and complaining about it. I dont see how he is doing something unauthorized.
Discord: Amish#1299
LEAD likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

"Accounts
Do not exceed 4 accounts per household.

This is not per player; if multiple people play then the total number of accounts must not exceed 4. Extra accounts may be granted depending on the number of people living in your household (contact an administrator for this)."
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

"Punitive Measures
Violation of the rules outlined above will result in jail time and/or temporary suspension of your account. In all cases we reserve the right to use staff discretion."
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Amish Hammer likes this.
fervix

Post by fervix »

Larson wrote:We have decided to have a long overdue look at people who are exceeding the account limit of 4 per household and have banned many accounts. Some of you may be affected by this and are wondering why. It could be you have used a proxy without our consent or visited a friend's house to play, and we will look at unbanning some accounts that have been affected upon request on a case by case basis.

We will continue this process over the next few weeks.

If you have been affected and wish to discuss this with us please pm either me or Selene here on the forums.
Bro i just tried to Refresh my accs then i saw im banned, i dont play much and i dont do anything wrong in game, how you can help me? my accs is very old you can see i nevver did anything bad in game.

TY∴
Gandys likes this.
Gandys

Post by Gandys »

I have registered 4 accounts and I receive a ban
Tiroloco

Post by Tiroloco »

I am on the same page i am a married man with a son and i play this shard since 2012 i think and they bann me i talk to this new gm Larson and he say to me my case is complicated now i am waiting for his response he treath me Really good when we write each other so i am waiting... you can try text him
LEAD and The Silvertiger like this.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Ajani wrote:Maybe they are about to go hardcore on everything! Selling items! ...
Fuck, Alvin will have to get a real job...
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

lol this thread is pure :salt:

:popcorn:

i been jailed plenty times. lose accounts many times before they use to delete them.
git gud at cheating or play legit
4 account plenty to run your scripts
Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

Sorry if it takes some time to get back to your Pm's if you have messaged me, I seem to have a bit of a backlog for some reason. Rest assured we will get to everyone eventually.
Tiroloco wrote:new gm Larson.......Really good when we write each other
*Coughs*
accsage.png
accsage.png (67.46 KiB) Viewed 8868 times
Thanks for the compliment though.
:)
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Amish Hammer and Selene like this.
kradiaspola

Post by kradiaspola »

Hi,
I split my house (in play) with two friends (they're newbies and I'm helping them both)
I have 3 accounts, one of them has 1 and the other 2
Can I rest easy?
if I have any irregularities, PM for me, I'll correct whatever I have to do