Recent bannings

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
User avatar
Amish Hammer
Posts: 1488
Location: Philly

Re: Recent bannings

Post by Amish Hammer » May 1st, 2018, 1:41 am

Larson wrote:
Tiroloco wrote:new gm Larson.......Really good when we write each other
*Coughs*
accsage.png
Thanks for the compliment though.
:)
noob larson with your bad jokes, why you bully the poor afkers? they cant be bothered to put in the hard work and follow the rules!
Discord: Amish#1299
Image

User avatar
Veteran Noobie
Posts: 874

Re: Recent bannings

Post by Veteran Noobie » May 1st, 2018, 3:29 am

Larson wrote:Sorry if it takes some time to get back to your Pm's if you have messaged me, I seem to have a bit of a backlog for some reason. Rest assured we will get to everyone eventually.
Tiroloco wrote:new gm Larson.......Really good when we write each other
*Coughs*
accsage.png
Thanks for the compliment though.
:)

so you started on November 2 of 2010!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Tiroloco likes this.
Top

Kloster
Posts: 1

Re: Recent bannings

Post by Kloster » May 1st, 2018, 4:24 pm

Larson wrote:We have decided to have a long overdue look at people who are exceeding the account limit of 4 per household and have banned many accounts. Some of you may be affected by this and are wondering why. It could be you have used a proxy without our consent or visited a friend's house to play, and we will look at unbanning some accounts that have been affected upon request on a case by case basis.

We will continue this process over the next few weeks.

If you have been affected and wish to discuss this with us please pm either me or Selene here on the forums.

User avatar
GamliBaykus
Posts: 385
Location: Turkey

Re: Recent bannings

Post by GamliBaykus » May 3rd, 2018, 8:07 pm

Thank God, Larson is alive!

User avatar
Bad Religion
Posts: 2512

Re: Recent bannings

Post by Bad Religion » May 3rd, 2018, 10:06 pm

Server dying? Lets ban people!
Image
hrs024 likes this.
Top

User avatar
MMMartin
Posts: 1009

Re: Recent bannings

Post by MMMartin » May 4th, 2018, 8:56 am

NICE, FINALY WE GET MORE SPACE FOR HOUSES, nice NEWS...

but i dont see any place for house yet, if they get banned will house players aswell deleted ?

User avatar
Tanya
Posts: 1792

Re: Recent bannings

Post by Tanya » May 4th, 2018, 9:07 am

MMMartin wrote:NICE, FINALY WE GET MORE SPACE FOR HOUSES, nice NEWS...

but i dont see any place for house yet, if they get banned will house players aswell deleted ?
Need to wait 3 month
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131

josephpayton
Posts: 5

Re: Recent bannings

Post by josephpayton » May 5th, 2018, 12:37 am

I don't know if there is server issues right now, but I am actually at a buddies house and he has only used 1 account to my 3 which = 4 in total. For some reason we can't get on the server. If you would message me and I can give you my account names so you can either fix the problem or let us know what's going on. I've played your shard for 12 years, it'd be such a shame to go like this. Very annoyed. "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments." :stick:

User avatar
Bama
Bug Hunter
Posts: 3704

Re: Recent bannings

Post by Bama » May 5th, 2018, 12:42 am

josephpayton wrote:I don't know if there is server issues right now, but I am actually at a buddies house and he has only used 1 account to my 3 which = 4 in total. For some reason we can't get on the server. If you would message me and I can give you my account names so you can either fix the problem or let us know what's going on. I've played your shard for 12 years, it'd be such a shame to go like this. Very annoyed. "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments." :stick:

The server is down
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!
josephpayton likes this.
Top

josephpayton
Posts: 5

Re: Recent bannings

Post by josephpayton » May 5th, 2018, 12:44 am

Bama wrote:
josephpayton wrote:I don't know if there is server issues right now, but I am actually at a buddies house and he has only used 1 account to my 3 which = 4 in total. For some reason we can't get on the server. If you would message me and I can give you my account names so you can either fix the problem or let us know what's going on. I've played your shard for 12 years, it'd be such a shame to go like this. Very annoyed. "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments." :stick:

The server is down

okay thank god. i was so upset :lol:

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester
Posts: 4107

Re: Recent bannings

Post by The Silvertiger » May 5th, 2018, 1:19 am

See my signature
The crybabies are legendary

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

sbstud
Posts: 4

Re: Recent bannings

Post by sbstud » May 5th, 2018, 1:55 pm

josephpayton wrote:
Bama wrote:
josephpayton wrote:I don't know if there is server issues right now, but I am actually at a buddies house and he has only used 1 account to my 3 which = 4 in total. For some reason we can't get on the server. If you would message me and I can give you my account names so you can either fix the problem or let us know what's going on. I've played your shard for 12 years, it'd be such a shame to go like this. Very annoyed. "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments." :stick:

The server is down

okay thank god. i was so upset :lol:
Any update on when it will be back up?

Grifo
Posts: 1521

Re: Recent bannings

Post by Grifo » May 5th, 2018, 2:02 pm

Game over
:arrow: MY (new) BUYING LIST - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29983

User avatar
Bama
Bug Hunter
Posts: 3704

Re: Recent bannings

Post by Bama » May 5th, 2018, 2:05 pm

sbstud wrote:
Any update on when it will be back up?
Selene wrote:
None sorry :(
I have even tried Plato ( Hybrid Dev), to ask them if they have any ideas how to get hold of Ryan.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

Devious
Posts: 11

Re: Recent bannings

Post by Devious » May 5th, 2018, 2:40 pm

does anyone know when it will be up and running i must play , been wanting to play all night .it was all i can think about when i was at work last night :(

Post Reply