Update March 1, 2019

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
User avatar
Eos
Demise Administrator
Posts: 216

Update March 1, 2019

Post#1 » March 2nd, 2019, 12:58 am

The following changes have been made during server wars:

  • Pet corrections:
    • Pets no longer automatically follow you after claiming them from the stables, summoning them, adding/removing a pet friend, or when turning into a pet ghost. The follow order must be given manually.
    • Pets no longer follow ghosts. If a pet owner dies, the pet will stop following. The follow order must be given again manually after resurrecting to resume following.
    • Stabling a pet now maintains the last given order on the pet, it no longer defaults to follow when claiming.
    • Stabling a pet no longer refills the pet's happiness.
    • Feeding a pet now gives it a "stop" command.
  • Murderers and criminals may now freely perform beneficial actions on their own pets without turning criminal/extending their criminal timer. (Bug report)
  • Buccaneer's Den has been added to the OSI casting region. Specifically, the region between X,Y coordinates 2540, 1895 and 3024, 2399 in Felucca.
  • When using a Buccaneer's Den dueling pit, the dueling ruleset will override the OSI casting region. If OSI casting is turned off in the ruleset, it will be off (despite being in Buccaneer's Den).
  • Platforms have been added to the Buccaneer's Den dueling pits to give spectators better line of sight.
  • A dueling pit has been added to the Vendor Mall.
  • Fixed an issue with jewelry boxes not displaying the properties of contained items.
  • The Candle of Love event has ended.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
isterico, Sgfcat, Ziuul and 17 others like this.
Top

The Silvertiger
Posts: 3923

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#2 » March 2nd, 2019, 12:59 am

Thank you!

Oh and I'll edit my post in honor of your edit. ;)
Last edited by The Silvertiger on March 2nd, 2019, 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Price Check Forum Rant:
40 views 0 comments.../rant
Selling List

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

Josh
Posts: 1149

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#3 » March 2nd, 2019, 1:33 am

I like these changes :)

User avatar
Legacy
Posts: 442

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#4 » March 2nd, 2019, 1:40 am

Hey Eos,

I've been using swamp dragons forever, always hoping this fix would eventually come. I am very much glad it did, and I thank you dearly for it. I am glad you are listening to the PvP community.
Lucifall

User avatar
Bama
Posts: 3363

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#5 » March 2nd, 2019, 1:51 am

Legacy wrote:Hey Eos,

I've been using swamp dragons forever, always hoping this fix would eventually come. I am very much glad it did, and I thank you dearly for it. I am glad you are listening to the community.


I fixed that for you kind Sir.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

User avatar
Legacy
Posts: 442

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#6 » March 2nd, 2019, 1:54 am

On a side note, is the gradual pet happiness decay while mounted coming too/already added?
Lucifall

Josh
Posts: 1149

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#7 » March 2nd, 2019, 1:56 am

Bama wrote:
Legacy wrote:Hey Eos,

I've been using swamp dragons forever, always hoping this fix would eventually come. I am very much glad it did, and I thank you dearly for it. I am glad you are listening to the community.


I fixed that for you kind Sir.

Woah woah woah, reetus’ video I posted deserves credit too :p

Valkyrie
Posts: 972

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#8 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:01 am

Maybe after fix whole pvp issues at some point we can get some new creatures? I love play my tamers, just already try almost all and it get lil bored
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.


Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573

User avatar
Bama
Posts: 3363

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#9 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:01 am

Josh wrote:
Bama wrote:
Legacy wrote:Hey Eos,

I've been using swamp dragons forever, always hoping this fix would eventually come. I am very much glad it did, and I thank you dearly for it. I am glad you are listening to the community.


I fixed that for you kind Sir.

Woah woah woah, reetus’ video I posted deserves credit too :p


It most certainly does

But the kind Sir, Loler and I worked on the other pet fixes mentioned that will affect the PVP and the PVM communities a year or 2 ago
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!
Llama Vortex likes this.
Top

User avatar
Bad Religion
Posts: 2418

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#10 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:10 am

Now this is what im talking about, nice fucking job
Image

User avatar
Aj
Posts: 1367
Contact:

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#11 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:19 am

Nice job.....please change teleport..
In me the tiger sniffs the rose
skype:aj-tong1983
black cat#1513

User avatar
Bad Religion
Posts: 2418

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#12 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:21 am

Now this is what im talking about, nice fucking job
Image
Llama Vortex and Maloskies like this.
Top

Maloskies
Posts: 1350

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#13 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:27 am

Eos wrote:The following changes have been made during server wars:

  • Pet corrections:
    • Pets no longer automatically follow you after claiming them from the stables, summoning them, adding/removing a pet friend, or when turning into a pet ghost. The follow order must be given manually.
    • Pets no longer follow ghosts. If a pet owner dies, the pet will stop following. The follow order must be given again manually after resurrecting to resume following.
    • Stabling a pet now maintains the last given order on the pet, it no longer defaults to follow when claiming.
    • Stabling a pet no longer refills the pet's happiness.
    • Feeding a pet now gives it a "stop" command.
  • Murderers and criminals may now freely perform beneficial actions on their own pets without turning criminal/extending their criminal timer. (Bug report)
  • Buccaneer's Den has been added to the OSI casting region. Specifically, the region between X,Y coordinates 2540, 1895 and 3024, 2399 in Felucca.
  • When using a Buccaneer's Den dueling pit, the dueling ruleset will override the OSI casting region. If OSI casting is turned off in the ruleset, it will be off (despite being in Buccaneer's Den).
  • Platforms have been added to the Buccaneer's Den dueling pits to give spectators better line of sight.
  • A dueling pit has been added to the Vendor Mall.
  • Fixed an issue with jewelry boxes not displaying the properties of contained items.
  • The Candle of Love event has ended.


marry me irl
Discord: Maloskies#2094
The Silvertiger likes this.
Top

Grifo
Posts: 1516

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#14 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:58 am

Next time fix leeches exploit!

Loler
Posts: 2361

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#15 » March 2nd, 2019, 2:59 am

Bama wrote:
Josh wrote:
Bama wrote:
I fixed that for you kind Sir.

Woah woah woah, reetus’ video I posted deserves credit too :p


It most certainly does

But the kind Sir, Loler and I worked on the other pet fixes mentioned that will affect the PVP and the PVM communities a year or 2 ago

Bama please don't give me credit they think I only want op stuff that help me. I just stopped posting change request cause I felt i wasn't being listened to. Instead I played with what I had maybe with these changes going through I can start requesting some stuff again that will be good for the server.

Like with these new pet changes. Removing the cast time on Petballs. Bumping 0 taming/lore/vet stable slots to 3 or 4. Removing the ability to use petballs in certain areas like Champ spawns. Removing the rez timer on the vets at stables.

I got a ton of changes if EOS is willing to listen. I don't have any coding ability myself for actual servers.

Most people I talk with though actually like the PUB 45 changes i request to be reverted. Tactics requirment for specials. Sticky Specials(people just use scripts to toggle special after casting this hurts PVM more then it does PvP) Deathstrike requiring hiding stealth to be effective. I do like the half damage on deathstrike for range that change was actually good.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
isterico and The Silvertiger like this.
Top

Return to “Shard News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest