Update March 1, 2019

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
Ajani

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post#91 » March 17th, 2019, 3:06 pm

royal kapero2 wrote:People still abuse pets anyway..

how do people "abuse" pets? I mean all staff did was make it more annoying but it is w/e not going to stop me :P
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.

I am The New Titan King

Vander Nars

Post#92 » March 17th, 2019, 5:15 pm

Ajani wrote:

how do people "abuse" pets? I mean all staff did was make it more annoying but it is w/e not going to stop me :P

you dont pvp so we dont really care, the pet change was demanded because of how bad cu sidhes are in pvp.

Ajani

Post#93 » March 17th, 2019, 6:57 pm

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:

you dont pvp so we dont really care, the pet change was demanded because of how bad cu sidhes are in pvp.

lol@you
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.

I am The New Titan King

Vander Nars

Post#94 » March 17th, 2019, 6:59 pm

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:how do people "abuse" pets? I mean all staff did was make it more annoying but it is w/e not going to stop me :P

lol@you

lolchangestilleffectsarchers

Just gotta talk to eos later about getting the trash mages next.

Return to “Shard News”