Update March 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post by The Silvertiger »

Use them for VM sitting. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Dwn Wth Vwls wrote:Thank you - maybe consider making Despise OSI casting as well so we can have fights over something like a coon. Right now it's just people willingly dueling - no actual group play, that I've seen much of. K thx! :)
Cant agree with this more! Outside of certain things about certain people coming to light, iv been really happy that eos is listening to the real pvp community. I know there is some backlash from the people that dont really play the game cause they just run scripts but eos is making demise great again!
Arden

Post by Arden »

Mortal changes and then on to treasure maps so that we can let outsider and silver have an opinion
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote:Mortal changes and then on to treasure maps so that we can let outsider and silver have an opinion
You mean Amish Hammer...

My opinion is that murderers should be allowed to heal/cure etc their pets without being punished for it. I also believe criminals shouldn't be punished after death, but that is apparently out in left field.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:apparently out in left field.
While you are out there look around for the incoming complaint

Heat of battle cool down regarding soul stones
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

what about me? did my pvm suggestions upset a pvper again?
Discord: Amish#1299
Ajani likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

People just teleport and throw bolas, broken casting is even superior now..
Cold Blood likes this.
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

lemme see how creative u can be. i only see full of alchy magrey acher and tp bolaers in ur guild and running on this shard. im almost the most creative melee dexxer on this shard, but creative wont get u easy advantages. chiv, ninja and magrey might be 3 top skills to avoid being dismounted and poison, but the easiset way is to use ninja, thats why i said force. just like necro is not bad combine with archery but more ppl will turn in alchy because its eaiser to use and much more effective.
Josh

Post by Josh »

^ dunno who he’s talking to, but change osi casting to server wide, remedies teleport bola spam. Ninja is a way to get a way. Mages can teleport and get to saftey and remount with an invis on osi casting (can’t teleport faster than a straight run but can teleport faster than someone stopping to cast/stopping to swing). Also, you can use warhorses, they can die in 4s with 2-3 dudes attacking it but you can bandage it and res it 100% of time. Lesser hiryus are also an option.
Also, alchy archers are a glass cannon build and Should’ve been nerfed when osi casting went global imo, but they needed a vulnerability. One thing shouldn’t be highest dps, healing and the best heal prevention (as a dexxer, mages win in healing/dps on demise casting) without any counter to it (in the field).

#serverwideosicasting
#fixmortal
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Thanks for the update, I am stronger than ever before.

Here I am killing a mage on arcade UO casting (speeded up)

The Silvertiger

Kapero making Demise great again.
Selling List & Vendor

royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I still believe the Staff will add OSI casting everywhere in Fel. Cause whenever they confirm something is broken, they fix it. They wouldn't shift power in favour of mages with the pet change for no reason.
Someone coded pets wrongly, and even though it had been always like this.. it was repaired..
How casting differs from this?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

royal kapero2 wrote:I still believe the Staff will add OSI casting everywhere in Fel. Cause whenever they confirm something is broken, they fix it. They wouldn't shift power in favour of mages with the pet change for no reason.
Someone coded pets wrongly, and even though it had been always like this.. it was repaired..
I think they will
Whether it is for or against casting they need constructive feedback. Not this sucks I am going to quit that guild whines and they get their way
List what is right what is wrong what needs to be fixed/tweaked

Again I think you are correct and it needs to be done. The problem is many people on this server have become very used to using a wheelchair and either have forgotten how to walk or have never walked before and need to learn. They need time to adjust.
Hopefully it won't take too long
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bama wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:I still believe the Staff will add OSI casting everywhere in Fel. Cause whenever they confirm something is broken, they fix it. They wouldn't shift power in favour of mages with the pet change for no reason.
I think they will
Whether it is for or against casting they need constructive feedback. Not this sucks I am going to quit that guild whines and they get their way
List what is right what is wrong what needs to be fixed/tweaked

Again I think you are correct and it needs to be done. The problem is many people on this server have become very used to using a wheelchair and either have forgotten how to walk or have never walked before and need to learn. They need time to adjust.
Hopefully it won't take too long
Well, reefer and I have described things wrong with the osi casting. They’re in the bug report (silver tiger quoted it there for us).
I think it would be helpful if the staff could give us a what their intentions moving forward are, however. Do they plan to implement osi globally or are they keeping it ocollo/bucs den? Do they plan on changing mortal? If so, how? This would quell a lot of frustration even if the answer isn’t what I want.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

People still abuse pets anyway..