Update March 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Ajani

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post by Ajani »

royal kapero2 wrote:People still abuse pets anyway..
how do people "abuse" pets? I mean all staff did was make it more annoying but it is w/e not going to stop me :P
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
how do people "abuse" pets? I mean all staff did was make it more annoying but it is w/e not going to stop me :P
you dont pvp so we dont really care, the pet change was demanded because of how bad cu sidhes are in pvp.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:
you dont pvp so we dont really care, the pet change was demanded because of how bad cu sidhes are in pvp.
lol@you
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote: how do people "abuse" pets? I mean all staff did was make it more annoying but it is w/e not going to stop me :P
lol@you
lolchangestilleffectsarchers

Just gotta talk to eos later about getting the trash mages next.
Toymaker3

Post by Toymaker3 »

Pls Remove Cusidhes/Nightmares Etc.. on Pvpers