Update March 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Update March 1, 2019

Post by Eos »

The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Pet corrections:
    • Pets no longer automatically follow you after claiming them from the stables, summoning them, adding/removing a pet friend, or when turning into a pet ghost. The follow order must be given manually.
    • Pets no longer follow ghosts. If a pet owner dies, the pet will stop following. The follow order must be given again manually after resurrecting to resume following.
    • Stabling a pet now maintains the last given order on the pet, it no longer defaults to follow when claiming.
    • Stabling a pet no longer refills the pet's happiness.
    • Feeding a pet now gives it a "stop" command.
  • Murderers and criminals may now freely perform beneficial actions on their own pets without turning criminal/extending their criminal timer. (Bug report)
  • Buccaneer's Den has been added to the OSI casting region. Specifically, the region between X,Y coordinates 2540, 1895 and 3024, 2399 in Felucca.
  • When using a Buccaneer's Den dueling pit, the dueling ruleset will override the OSI casting region. If OSI casting is turned off in the ruleset, it will be off (despite being in Buccaneer's Den).
  • Platforms have been added to the Buccaneer's Den dueling pits to give spectators better line of sight.
  • A dueling pit has been added to the Vendor Mall.
  • Fixed an issue with jewelry boxes not displaying the properties of contained items.
  • The Candle of Love event has ended.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
The Silvertiger

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post by The Silvertiger »

Thank you!

Oh and I'll edit my post in honor of your edit. ;)
Last edited by The Silvertiger on March 2nd, 2019, 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

I like these changes :)
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Hey Eos,

I've been using swamp dragons forever, always hoping this fix would eventually come. I am very much glad it did, and I thank you dearly for it. I am glad you are listening to the PvP community.
Lucifall
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Legacy wrote:Hey Eos,

I've been using swamp dragons forever, always hoping this fix would eventually come. I am very much glad it did, and I thank you dearly for it. I am glad you are listening to the community.
I fixed that for you kind Sir.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

On a side note, is the gradual pet happiness decay while mounted coming too/already added?
Lucifall
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bama wrote:

I've been using swamp dragons forever, always hoping this fix would eventually come. I am very much glad it did, and I thank you dearly for it. I am glad you are listening to the community.
Woah woah woah, reetus’ video I posted deserves credit too :p
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Maybe after fix whole pvp issues at some point we can get some new creatures? I love play my tamers, just already try almost all and it get lil bored
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Josh wrote:
Bama wrote:

It most certainly does

But the kind Sir, Loler and I worked on the other pet fixes mentioned that will affect the PVP and the PVM communities a year or 2 ago
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Llama Vortex likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Now this is what im talking about, nice fucking job
Aj

Post by Aj »

Nice job.....please change teleport..
In me the tiger sniffs the rose
black cat#1513
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Now this is what im talking about, nice fucking job
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Eos wrote:The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Pet corrections:
    • Pets no longer automatically follow you after claiming them from the stables, summoning them, adding/removing a pet friend, or when turning into a pet ghost. The follow order must be given manually.
    • Pets no longer follow ghosts. If a pet owner dies, the pet will stop following. The follow order must be given again manually after resurrecting to resume following.
    • Stabling a pet now maintains the last given order on the pet, it no longer defaults to follow when claiming.
    • Stabling a pet no longer refills the pet's happiness.
    • Feeding a pet now gives it a "stop" command.
  • Murderers and criminals may now freely perform beneficial actions on their own pets without turning criminal/extending their criminal timer. (Bug report)
  • Buccaneer's Den has been added to the OSI casting region. Specifically, the region between X,Y coordinates 2540, 1895 and 3024, 2399 in Felucca.
  • When using a Buccaneer's Den dueling pit, the dueling ruleset will override the OSI casting region. If OSI casting is turned off in the ruleset, it will be off (despite being in Buccaneer's Den).
  • Platforms have been added to the Buccaneer's Den dueling pits to give spectators better line of sight.
  • A dueling pit has been added to the Vendor Mall.
  • Fixed an issue with jewelry boxes not displaying the properties of contained items.
  • The Candle of Love event has ended.
marry me irl
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Next time fix leeches exploit!
Loler

Post by Loler »

Bama wrote:
Josh wrote:
Bama wrote:
It most certainly does

But the kind Sir, Loler and I worked on the other pet fixes mentioned that will affect the PVP and the PVM communities a year or 2 ago
Bama please don't give me credit they think I only want op stuff that help me. I just stopped posting change request cause I felt i wasn't being listened to. Instead I played with what I had maybe with these changes going through I can start requesting some stuff again that will be good for the server.

Like with these new pet changes. Removing the cast time on Petballs. Bumping 0 taming/lore/vet stable slots to 3 or 4. Removing the ability to use petballs in certain areas like Champ spawns. Removing the rez timer on the vets at stables.

I got a ton of changes if EOS is willing to listen. I don't have any coding ability myself for actual servers.

Most people I talk with though actually like the PUB 45 changes i request to be reverted. Tactics requirment for specials. Sticky Specials(people just use scripts to toggle special after casting this hurts PVM more then it does PvP) Deathstrike requiring hiding stealth to be effective. I do like the half damage on deathstrike for range that change was actually good.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.