Update March 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
royal kapero2

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post by royal kapero2 »

The pet change without casting fixed is a serious nerf towards non-mage templates..
Leo_Argentina likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Cold Blood wrote:if the purpose of this change is forcce every dexxers train up ninja... so the game becomes more boring.
Purpose is so u learn to play the game how it was meant to be played, welcome to osi mother fucker!
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:The pet change without casting fixed is a serious nerf towards non-mage templates..
I agree, that’s why I suggested casting + cu + mortal, those are required to have balance
There are other things that need to be fixed too, but those are the big glaring problems rn.
royal kapero2 and Aj like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Cold Blood wrote:if the purpose of this change is forcce every dexxers train up ninja... so the game becomes more boring.
Purpose is so u learn to play the game how it was meant to be played, welcome to osi mother fucker!
Who are you to decide how Demise is meant to be played? Do you got to custom servers and say "Hey this is not right remove it" "This is not how i remember it being 12 years ago"
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

OSI staff decided how OSI should be played, Demise staff used to decide how Demise should bt played but now KvG does. Dumb "mother fucker"
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Who are you to decide how Demise is meant to be played? Do you got to custom servers and say "Hey this is not right remove it" "This is not how i remember it being 12 years ago"
Im the pvp adviser to eos, i got more changes in the works so stay tuned!
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:OSI staff decided how OSI should be played, Demise staff used to decide how Demise should bt played but now KvG does. Dumb "mother fucker"
Demise staff decided to change cu’s. We can only suggest changes, give the reasons why it is good and show evidence of how it works on osi. We do not decide what happens, demise staff does. You just didn’t get your way, so you’re upset, it’s fine, but we didn’t force them to change anything.
Leo_Argentina

Post by Leo_Argentina »

Making the changes so slowly is quite a disadvantage. Today day warriors and archers were left unprotected before a possible dismont.
Maybe now we will all be ninja as Josh says? It will be "simple" to say it, but clearly if you dismont and kill the pet even if you live, you are outside the pvp.

OSI changes are requested OSI OSI is all I hear. Maybe they should go to play osi and not play this server that clearly is not. Only one opinion since I practically do not see kvg online and are the majority that is happy with the changes.

Personally, I will look for ways to continue killing people. But really the changes .... Bleh!

Greetings and GG
MarkHunt likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Leo_Argentina wrote:Making the changes so slowly is quite a disadvantage. Today day warriors and archers were left unprotected before a possible dismont.
Maybe now we will all be ninja as Josh says? It will be "simple" to say it, but clearly if you dismont and kill the pet even if you live, you are outside the pvp.

OSI changes are requested OSI OSI is all I hear. Maybe they should go to play osi and not play this server that clearly is not. Only one opinion since I practically do not see kvg online and are the majority that is happy with the changes.

Personally, I will look for ways to continue killing people. But really the changes .... Bleh!

Greetings and GG
We aren’t the only ones who asked for the changes.
Osi now is not osi from ML, there’s a lot of bad things with the current eras on osi also you have to pay for osi to actually do shit (their free to play is a joke).
I think the changes being progressive is like growing pains it’ll hurt for awhile but at the end of the changes it should be better.

If you’re ninja you’re not out the fight Bc you can function with an ethy.

Your arguments beg the question why alchy archers should have the best possible healing, damage and have 0 vulnerabilities (for a dexxer class). Cu changes give them a vulnerability, there should always be something that can counter your template especially if it’s high damage and high healing. It’s about balancing pvp.

Don’t get me wrong I think they need to implement osi casting as well as mortal change to balance things further and should’ve implemented them simultaneously.

The only reason we say “osi is like this” because if you read the bug section it tells you how to report bugs and says that they implement mechanic fixes based on osi up to the patch right before Stygian Abyss and despite what people want that isn’t what determines what gets implemented rather their only stipulation is they won’t implement it if it’s a known bug osi just hasn’t fixed. So, they fixed cu’s Bc that’s how osi works. You can go read it.

We have other reasons rather than just “osi” btw, we have reasons why it’s good for balance, so don’t simplify our arguments as if we want it bc it’s like osi, we want it because it’s more balanced than what demise has been for the last 10 years.

Also, nwo didn’t play during htown (except like you), does that mean nwo opinions shouldn’t have been valid?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Leo_Argentina wrote:Making the changes so slowly is quite a disadvantage. Today day warriors and archers were left unprotected before a possible dismont.

Greetings and GG
Maybe u should leave the brit gate and try one of the new casting areas if u wanna see kvg.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

null
Last edited by royal kapero2 on March 3rd, 2019, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

null
Last edited by royal kapero2 on March 3rd, 2019, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Okay so we all have these once expensive cus that looked cool and are now worthless. Can we at least get pet shrinking powder so we can lock down our loyal steeds instead of permanently stalling them?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tamers still exist. Cus are not useless. But pet shrinking idc about, can take it or leave it.
Dwn Wth Vwls

Post by Dwn Wth Vwls »

Thank you - maybe consider making Despise OSI casting as well so we can have fights over something like a coon. Right now it's just people willingly dueling - no actual group play, that I've seen much of. K thx! :)
Eos and The Silvertiger like this.