Update March 29, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Will-twins

Re: Update March 29, 2019

Post by Will-twins »

royal kapero2 wrote:Maybe this will sound unprofessional but I give up.. Don't worry, I will upload my last video of Demise.. It's not because you are bad people but I like competition.. My people from 1410 left already a few months ago.. And I have been practicing on lame characters to get used to special moves and OSI casting lately.. Farewell, I wish you all good fortune..

PS: I am a free man now, no more UO.
For the 10000time will see you tomorow at the gate my friend :coffee: :beathorse:
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Eos wrote:The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • House co-owners are now account-based (Report/request):
    • Adding a co-owner will give all characters on the same account co-owner access, but will only use 1 co-owner slot.
    • Adding a co-owner will remove any characters on the same account from the friends list.
    • On server start, all co-owner lists will automatically update to only include one character per account.
    • If a character is deleted, all co-ownerships will transfer to a different character if possible. (Much like house ownership.)
  • Deleting the last character on an account will no longer instantly drop an owned house without any co-owners/friends. Instead, it will now enter decay.
you really spent time doing this? lol
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Hey butthole! This was really important! One should be able to co-own all of their characters.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Will-twins and hrs024 like this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Hey butthole! This was really important! One should be able to co-own all of their characters.
i have never had a problem co-owning all my chars
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Good update, but no one ever gives me a co owner. Dunno why.
Will-twins likes this.