For the 10000time will see you tomorow at the gate my friendroyal kapero2 wrote:Maybe this will sound unprofessional but I give up.. Don't worry, I will upload my last video of Demise.. It's not because you are bad people but I like competition.. My people from 1410 left already a few months ago.. And I have been practicing on lame characters to get used to special moves and OSI casting lately.. Farewell, I wish you all good fortune..
PS: I am a free man now, no more UO.
UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
you really spent time doing this? lolEos wrote:The following changes have been made during server wars:
- House co-owners are now account-based (Report/request):
- Adding a co-owner will give all characters on the same account co-owner access, but will only use 1 co-owner slot.
- Adding a co-owner will remove any characters on the same account from the friends list.
- On server start, all co-owner lists will automatically update to only include one character per account.
- If a character is deleted, all co-ownerships will transfer to a different character if possible. (Much like house ownership.)
- Deleting the last character on an account will no longer instantly drop an owned house without any co-owners/friends. Instead, it will now enter decay.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656