Update April 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Bad Religion

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post by Bad Religion »

so just a one day thing then probably? no point in logging in?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yo these changes are fucking badass, the journal check removal for steam is amazing! Hope this isnt some sick joke for april fools. Great job EOS!

Having to pull bars, heal friend macro or click bar, no more mini heal script etc.

Just had a long 3v3 and even though I was out of potions I cant just run and mini heal self spam to survive, have to actually time greater heals, mini heals, play around swing timers of enemy moving shot, etc.

great great job guys. server headed in the right direction.

PS. please lower stat loss timer.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Bad Religion wrote:Yo these changes are fucking badass, the journal check removal for steam is amazing! Hope this isnt some sick joke for april fools. Great job EOS!
Can you please also block target relative ? Its another very annying steam-function.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

They can, but it will ruin most of the lumberjacking and mining scripts people use I think.
Josh likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I am embarassed by your kindness. I feel the heat, please love us more and often. OSI casting is an opening chapter. Demise is back on the track!
Cruzen likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Alvin wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Yo these changes are fucking badass, the journal check removal for steam is amazing! Hope this isnt some sick joke for april fools. Great job EOS!
Can you please also block target relative ? Its another very annying steam-function.
Please do this.

Also, thanks for all the improvements.
Lucifall
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bad Religion wrote:They can, but it will ruin most of the lumberjacking and mining scripts people use I think.
hope they do that, people need to actually work for their success, its rarely done these days.
Discord: Amish#1299
JlM

Post by JlM »

Look at all you rich motherfuckers lecturing about how one should gain wealth in the future.
LEAD and Bad Seed like this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Hahahaha I have a secret!!!

I login in demise today, I test osi cast sooooooooo.... My secret is: its never cast like osi. The new cast system continue different osi cast. It's better, but not equal osi.

Cya guys! Continue trying.
LEAD likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

JlM wrote:Look at all you rich motherfuckers lecturing about how one should gain wealth in the future.
Amish isn't necessarily rich and all of his goods, ill-gotten or otherwise, are the least script intensive of anyone else here... His scripts include mini heal for hounds and some discord macro. He loots manual, which is more than half the server does, which means fully attended. He farms htown each year to get his gold for the rest of the year. And his friends are quite generous.

If your road to riches is via lumberjacking or mining, you're probably on a dead end street.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

In 10minutes testing I think demise just up recovery time and (maybe) system anti-flood spell.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
JlM wrote:Look at all you rich motherfuckers lecturing about how one should gain wealth in the future.
Amish isn't necessarily rich and all of his goods, ill-gotten or otherwise, are the least script intensive of anyone else here... His scripts include mini heal for hounds and some discord macro. He loots manual, which is more than half the server does, which means fully attended. He farms htown each year to get his gold for the rest of the year. And his friends are quite generous.

If your road to riches is via lumberjacking or mining, you're probably on a dead end street.
Thank you for the breakdown Silver but why are you ignoring the motherfucker comment?

Is he or not?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

To hard to use easyuo lumber and mining scripts again i guess that have been out 15 years longer then steam...
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Loler

Post by Loler »

It's been over a day this is either the longest April fools joke or...
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Josh likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Loler wrote:It's been over a day this is either the longest April fools joke or...
be patient
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit