Update April 1, 2019

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
Loler

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post#151 » April 14th, 2019, 4:26 pm

Josh wrote:People play archers Bc they’re better in group fights.

We’ve had people wanting to make Melee characters in the guild who just haven’t yet.

Brunus played his Melee dexxer the other day sw chiv fencer, kakaroto was a fencer but he switched back to a mage (but he switched templates often), Lucifer just changed from a dexxer to a Melee fencer didn’t he?, kapero played his Melee yesterday, Vander would play his if poisoning was good, and madara plays his and he just made a new archer, I saw vanadium the other day play (he’s a bushido macer I think) and Ariel is a riding swipe disarm archer temp.
They’re viable, not perfect and not amazing in group pvp (they can be good though if played well), so people can play them but overall it’s still about preference.

Edit: I’m sure some people’s melees are in the works but ultimately it’s just about preference and situations.

Loler wrote:I wonder how many people are playing melee dexxers now that weren't. I haven't seen a single new one and the people who have dexxer and archers seem to be on their archers a majority of the time.

they play it test it see it sucks still and swap back to normal temps or the people who already play melee like madara kapero are the ones playing it. Brunus played with a swamp dragon before the change because hes not meta he doesn't count.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.

The Silvertiger

Post#152 » April 14th, 2019, 4:30 pm

You guys gonna make me start grinding the game so I can play a melee again after almost 10 years of not pvping on melee
Price Check Forum Rant:
40 views 0 comments.../rant
Selling List

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402
Amish Hammer likes this.

Josh

Post#153 » April 14th, 2019, 4:47 pm

Loler wrote:
Josh wrote:People play archers Bc they’re better in group fights.

We’ve had people wanting to make Melee characters in the guild who just haven’t yet.

Brunus played his Melee dexxer the other day sw chiv fencer, kakaroto was a fencer but he switched back to a mage (but he switched templates often), Lucifer just changed from a dexxer to a Melee fencer didn’t he?, kapero played his Melee yesterday, Vander would play his if poisoning was good, and madara plays his and he just made a new archer, I saw vanadium the other day play (he’s a bushido macer I think) and Ariel is a riding swipe disarm archer temp.
They’re viable, not perfect and not amazing in group pvp (they can be good though if played well), so people can play them but overall it’s still about preference.

Edit: I’m sure some people’s melees are in the works but ultimately it’s just about preference and situations.

Loler wrote:I wonder how many people are playing melee dexxers now that weren't. I haven't seen a single new one and the people who have dexxer and archers seem to be on their archers a majority of the time.

they play it test it see it sucks still and swap back to normal temps or the people who already play melee like madara kapero are the ones playing it. Brunus played with a swamp dragon before the change because hes not meta he doesn't count.

I mean I guess you can just continually discount anyone I say man. Lucifer is someone I named who changed from a Xbow to a Kryss.
Tbf I was just saying there are quite of few people who play it and that it’s more viable. Vanadium, I haven’t seen him a long ass time came back the other day and played some on his Melee.
Will or pumpkin played a hammerpick dexxer awhile ago idk that person is still playing it sometimes though.

Josh

Post#154 » April 14th, 2019, 4:48 pm

The Silvertiger wrote:You guys gonna make me start grinding the game so I can play a melee again after almost 10 years of not pvping on melee

If that’s what you wanna do dude, go for it

Legacy

Post#155 » April 19th, 2019, 12:38 am

Loler wrote:playing it. Brunus played with a swamp dragon before the change because hes not meta he doesn't count.

To be fair, I am only risking a fencer now because of the change. I wouldn't waste my time otherwise.

Even if I play funky templates with funky setups that no one else does, that doesn't mean I will play a hopeless template.
Lucifall

Return to “Shard News”