Update April 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Grifo

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post by Grifo »

My friends are mining all days. Never one update will stop the factory!
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eos wrote:The following change has been made, effective immediately at the time of posting:
  • OSI casting has been enabled in all of Felucca.
Would like to see this stuff fixed:
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 48#p127168
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

They added their change already. They put an extra 0-.25 second delay in for all delayed spells. I think this was human error or ping giving false numbers. All good though.

Just laughing i persinally know a few people who have modded their steam for the auto loot function. Wonder how long it takes for them to edit the other functions that got disabled.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Loler wrote:They added their change already. They put an extra 0-.25 second delay in for all delayed spells. I think this was human error or ping giving false numbers. All good though.

Just laughing i persinally know a few people who have modded their steam for the auto loot function. Wonder how long it takes for them to edit the other functions that got disabled.
There is one great benefit of this change. A benefit I am grateful for: target sharing is blocked. Hopefully for good.

Sure people might change their steam, or they can use Euo... but they hopefully wont risk getting banned. Target sharing is used by bigger groups and even one angry person or a spy with the ability to record... or a GM watching the chat log will get them banned.

This is a great change.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger and tank like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Alvin wrote:
Loler wrote:They added their change already. They put an extra 0-.25 second delay in for all delayed spells. I think this was human error or ping giving false numbers. All good though.

There is one great benefit of this change. A benefit I am grateful for: target sharing is blocked. Hopefully for good.

Sure people might change their steam, or they can use Euo... but they hopefully wont risk getting banned. Target sharing is used by bigger groups and even one angry person or a spy with the ability to record... or a GM watching the chat log will get them banned.

This is a great change.
Mb won’t ban himself
Discord: Maloskies#2094
JlM

Post by JlM »

Dosnt enhanced razor have target share enabled?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Razor enhanced isn’t allow I don’t think.

However, loler is right this won’t get rid of all scripts and people will find work arounds but it might reduce the amount of scripts. Anyhow the casting itself alleviates the xheal scripts and teleport scripts, so that’s cool.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:Razor enhanced isn’t allow I don’t think.

However, loler is right this won’t get rid of all scripts and people will find work arounds but it might reduce the amount of scripts. Anyhow the casting itself alleviates the xheal scripts and teleport scripts, so that’s cool.
First of me hearing it is not allowed, people have bragged about using it here and saying it is a disadvantage
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:

First of me hearing it is not allowed, people have bragged about using it here and saying it is a disadvantage
Thought they said no when someone asked.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Great PvP yesterday on barracoon, a cool video will be. Just love each other, it's internet and only you can tell what's real. But let's love each other and I am happy because of this fight. THX EOS
michaspener likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:

Thought they said no when someone asked.
The Silvertiger wrote:Image
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 47#p125247
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani, Josh and Valkyrie like this.
patla

Post by patla »

this update suck mage cant kill archer anymore he can kill easy on a mage like he can kill you with moving shot only or for example a mage vs 2 enemys cant fight them anymore because you cant do spells this update for destory the mages whats the fun of this update its not good i dont like tell me.. 1 think how you gonna kill an archer on a mage ...
Ajani likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

patla wrote:this update suck mage cant kill archer anymore he can kill easy on a mage like he can kill you with moving shot only or for example a mage vs 2 enemys cant fight them anymore because you cant do spells this update for destory the mages whats the fun of this update its not good i dont like tell me.. 1 think how you gonna kill an archer on a mage ...
Just Bc it’s slightly harder and you lost doesn’t make the change bad or it’s unbalanced. Maybe you’re just not as good as the scripts led you to believe. You can gheal between most swings, so 1v1 you can survive. You can make their bandages slip, 1v1 you can kill them. I’ve killed many archers with osi casting.

The difference in pvp mage vs archer now is negligible, it’s about the same as before, except I can’t just teleport off screen or teleport special ability them. You also have to time when you heal yourself (pots didn’t change you can use those still too).

Don’t rely on your old crutches, practice and get better.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

:popcorn:
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Rip demise