Update April 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
DG

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post by DG »

patla wrote: for example a mage vs 2 enemys cant fight them anymore...
This argument exactly proves how OP the old casting was...
Loler

Post by Loler »

You can still fight 1v2 on a mage just got to know what you are doing
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
patla

Post by patla »

NO you cant fight 2 vs you... THEY WILL EAT YOU.. and other thing... MA FB with hands... the fireball stopssss.. answer me this question ..omg.. this suck.. imange you are throw a combo ex ep eo ps ma fb ma .. fb...and stops.. wtf??
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

There are mages and decent mages.
There are archers and decent archers..
UO steam + Demise casting allowed to cast different sequences of spells without delay, It shouldn't make you decent instantaneously, you have to figure out your own way and spend some time in the field..

It's called fast cast recovery for a reason, you have to recover yourself..
Last edited by royal kapero2 on April 4th, 2019, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I don't think this guy knows who i am. I kill people 1v3 1v5. 1v2 is very possible
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:You can still fight 1v2 on a mage just got to know what you are doing
True, I’ve done it too.
I’ve also lost to it too.
Josh

Post by Josh »

patla wrote:NO you cant fight 2 vs you... THEY WILL EAT YOU.. and other thing... MA FB with hands... the fireball stopssss.. answer me this question ..omg.. this suck.. imange you are throw a combo ex ep eo ps ma fb ma .. fb...and stops.. wtf??
You’re not timing your casting, you’re overcasting, try learning the timing of the spells instead of spamming. I rarely overcast and rarely have problems fireball/magic arrowing
I said it before, practice, get better, don’t rely on your old crutches.
Aj

Post by Aj »

Necro mage still can easy kill archery.....
In me the tiger sniffs the rose
black cat#1513
Josh likes this.
patla

Post by patla »

ok..maybe.. they dont want spamming with marcos.. but make the speed of the other not like this.. you cant do nothing nothing nothing if u have 2 ppl on you. u cant do nothing..just run. wtf? i dont like this i want back demise maybe.. if they dont want marco ok...but the speed of casting i want the old once not everyone can play this type of pvp for example who have 150 ping + ..its differenet who plays with 80 ping ..
Ajani likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

patla wrote:ok..maybe.. they dont want spamming with marcos.. but make the speed of the other not like this.. you cant do nothing nothing nothing if u have 2 ppl on you. u cant do nothing..just run. wtf? i dont like this i want back demise maybe.. if they dont want marco ok...but the speed of casting i want the old once not everyone can play this type of pvp for example who have 150 ping + ..its differenet who plays with 80 ping ..
XD
JlM

Post by JlM »

patla wrote:ok..maybe.. they dont want spamming with marcos.. but make the speed of the other not like this.. you cant do nothing nothing nothing if u have 2 ppl on you. u cant do nothing..just run. wtf? i dont like this i want back demise maybe.. if they dont want marco ok...but the speed of casting i want the old once not everyone can play this type of pvp for example who have 150 ping + ..its differenet who plays with 80 ping ..
Problem is they cant stop the macros. People just use hacked UOS or enhanced razor or other programs.

Can they tell if someone is using enhanced razor? I hear it is harder to code than UOS but that you can run multiple macros at one time that can interact with each other. You can build a auto loot macro ro run in background etc. It also has target share ability.
patla

Post by patla »

HOW you gonna kill an archer on a mage with 150 HPI?? answer me with SLOW CASTING...

HOW you gonna heal from archers chasing you with moving shot and with DOUBLE SHOT by YUMIS on the game they will break you in 1 sec on the mage

Right now this server is Archer server whats the fun?? ehh??

how you gonna fight 2 vs 1 on a mage.. VS archer... with double shot whos the hero here i wanna see you

if you really want this slow casting it has to be only TOTS AND DOOM ARTIS on the game and NO other STUFF like champs arti BOWS With 40 ssi ...LIKE before LIKE 15 YEARS AGO

so we are in 2019 ... we are going back to 15 years ago? but the different is with 150 HPI LOL bows 40 SSi YUMIS double shot breaks you.. and poor the mage cant heal from an archer ..whats the fun huh?? tell me whats the fun right now its NOT GOOD..
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You should have spoke up sooner.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
JlM likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

patla wrote:HOW you gonna kill an archer on a mage with 150 HPI?? answer me with SLOW CASTING...

HOW you gonna heal from archers chasing you with moving shot and with DOUBLE SHOT by YUMIS on the game they will break you in 1 sec on the mage

Right now this server is Archer server whats the fun?? ehh??

how you gonna fight 2 vs 1 on a mage.. VS archer... with double shot whos the hero here i wanna see you

if you really want this slow casting it has to be only TOTS AND DOOM ARTIS on the game and NO other STUFF like champs arti BOWS With 40 ssi ...LIKE before LIKE 15 YEARS AGO

so we are in 2019 ... we are going back to 15 years ago? but the different is with 150 HPI LOL bows 40 SSi YUMIS double shot breaks you.. and poor the mage cant heal from an archer ..whats the fun huh?? tell me whats the fun right now its NOT GOOD..
I don't know who you are but i love you!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
patla and JlM like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

The PvP has been great since the change. It seems you haven’t even tried to adapt to the new casting, you’d otherwise realize it’s actually better for people with bad ping.

Take for instance MA/FB on standard Demise casting, if you have bad ping you wouldn’t be able to miniheal through it, interrupt it, or cast it back consistently at your enemy if they had good ping.

On our OSI casting implementation, you can't spam spells thus players with bad ping have a better chance at casting back toward their opponents. Ping still matters, but not as much in comparison to the old casting.

On Demise standard casting if you had good ping you could literally just press an MA/FB key against players with bad ping, if they didn’t run they'd end up dying to it as they couldn’t consistently heal through it or interrupt it. Keep in mind that this scenario also really only happened in 1v1s.

On a side note, on the field there is no reason why the foreigners shouldn't be playing mages other than they like playing EZ mode archer. In a group field fight, even with bad ping (100-200ms) you can still sync dump and run around with a team just fine on both OSI and Demise casting.