Update April 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote: Is he or not?
I may be a little old school, but that sounds like a topic better discussed in a PM between you and amish.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:Hahahaha I have a secret!!!

I login in demise today, I test osi cast sooooooooo.... My secret is: its never cast like osi. The new cast system continue different osi cast. It's better, but not equal osi.

Cya guys! Continue trying.
It’s not equal 100% but it’s pretty close to osi casting, you can spell cycle people down. (Granted having a 100% replication of osi casting is very hard).

They do need to modify it some but I think it’s good enough for field fighting. Most the casting problems are related to dueling more than field fighting.
Grifo likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Josh wrote:

I login in demise today, I test osi cast sooooooooo.... My secret is: its never cast like osi. The new cast system continue different osi cast. It's better, but not equal osi.

It’s not equal 100% but it’s pretty close to osi casting, you can spell cycle people down. (Granted having a 100% replication of osi casting is very hard).

They do need to modify it some but I think it’s good enough for field fighting. Most the casting problems are related to dueling more than field fighting.
So, can't use name "osi cast" it's new demise cast.

The cast is better but need more changes to close osi casting. Other view, why no update fields and teleport like osi too?

I think the new cast can use osi fields mechanics, block teleport for relativetile enemy (consider self is OK) and sequencial spells have % to disturb (like osi, it's prevent hold heal hotkey).

Other point: demise need repair throwback points with 2 range. If explopot hit u, u need can throwback. Stop the stupid pvp with bug exploit.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:
Josh wrote:

So, can't use name "osi cast" it's new demise cast.

The cast is better but need more changes to close osi casting. Other view, why no update fields and teleport like osi too?

I think the new cast can use osi fields mechanics, block teleport for relativetile enemy (consider self is OK) and sequencial spells have % to disturb (like osi, it's prevent hold heal hotkey).

Other point: demise need repair throwback points with 2 range. If explopot hit u, u need can throwback. Stop the stupid pvp with bug exploit.
They call it Osi casting Bc that’s what they want it to be like and it’s what they’re attempting to replicate, it’s not perfect but they’re trying, the name doesn’t matter that much.
They could do teleport and field changes, they might want some community discussion/bug report with evidence to change that.
And yes I agree they need to get rid of some more features in steam.
The % to disturb (if we’re talking about the same thing) is a new thing that wasn’t during ML. It came out with casting focus I believe during SA. It should be 100% disrupt during ml.
Edit: throwback pots idk how you’d get rid of that honestly without breaking every macro in the game.
Edit2: overall these are good changes and are steps in the right direction.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Seemed he was talking about over casting which is in
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Chuckles

Post by Chuckles »

My mom approves
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Eos' version of OSI Casting is good enough. It will get refined with time.

I am just glad a single guy can't heal his whole guild in a matter of seconds with an automated script that checks for every possible condition without him having to think about or time anything.

Not having that showed me just how bad the situation was.

Thanks Eos.
Lucifall
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

Bad Religion wrote:Yo these changes are fucking badass, the journal check removal for steam is amazing! Hope this isnt some sick joke for april fools. Great job EOS!

That was great.....no more automated bots at fell.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bots are fine just need some script editing. I'm guessing the main reason behind the negotiate features update is to combat gm alert scripts. Not really seeing it affect anything else besides an auto-carpenter that hasn't been run since razor was still fresh.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

WTS crossheal script for new demise cast.
WTS survival dexxer macro for new journal.
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Cunnana wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Yo these changes are fucking badass, the journal check removal for steam is amazing! Hope this isnt some sick joke for april fools. Great job EOS!

That was great.....no more automated bots at fell.
aka hz
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Grifo wrote:WTS crossheal script for new demise cast.
WTS survival dexxer macro for new journal.
inquis
DG

Post by DG »

Casting is good.No more 240 skills(magery/evalint)+good ping and have the strongest offensive and defensive abilities.I wish the issue of overcasting after spell disturbance will be looked into.Otherwise,when all mages go with 2/5,mage vs mage will become a ping match again.

For the UOS change,the intention is good.However,im afraid things wont work out as expected.Not metioning EUO still can scan speech journal and check HP status,there are enhanced razor which is more powerful and modded UOS which can bypass feature negotiation. Things may turn out this way:in the past everyone had the same assistant tool;now only a few ppl have a better one.It may cause new problem.

Good attempt though.Gms efforts to better this game are always worth appreciation.
ortiz and JlM like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

DG wrote:Casting is good.No more 240 skills(magery/evalint)+good ping and have the strongest offensive and defensive abilities.I wish the issue of overcasting after spell disturbance will be looked into.Otherwise,when all mages go with 2/5,mage vs mage will become a ping match again.

For the UOS change,the intention is good.However,im afraid things wont work out as expected.Not metioning EUO still can scan speech journal and check HP status,there are enhanced razor which is more powerful and modded UOS which can bypass feature negotiation. Things may turn out this way:in the past everyone had the same assistant tool;now only a few ppl have a better one.It may cause new problem.

Good attempt though.Gms efforts to better this game are always worth appreciation.

was already thinking this just made me laugh people thinking they can stop it completely. they will just tone it down for a while till the next assistant program is passed around that can do everything + more.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger and Grifo like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

It’ll slow it down, you’ll never fully stop scripting for sure.