Update April 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Loler

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post by Loler »

Josh wrote:People play archers Bc they’re better in group fights.

We’ve had people wanting to make Melee characters in the guild who just haven’t yet.

Brunus played his Melee dexxer the other day sw chiv fencer, kakaroto was a fencer but he switched back to a mage (but he switched templates often), Lucifer just changed from a dexxer to a Melee fencer didn’t he?, kapero played his Melee yesterday, Vander would play his if poisoning was good, and madara plays his and he just made a new archer, I saw vanadium the other day play (he’s a bushido macer I think) and Ariel is a riding swipe disarm archer temp.
They’re viable, not perfect and not amazing in group pvp (they can be good though if played well), so people can play them but overall it’s still about preference.

Edit: I’m sure some people’s melees are in the works but ultimately it’s just about preference and situations.
Loler wrote:I wonder how many people are playing melee dexxers now that weren't. I haven't seen a single new one and the people who have dexxer and archers seem to be on their archers a majority of the time.
they play it test it see it sucks still and swap back to normal temps or the people who already play melee like madara kapero are the ones playing it. Brunus played with a swamp dragon before the change because hes not meta he doesn't count.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You guys gonna make me start grinding the game so I can play a melee again after almost 10 years of not pvping on melee
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:
Josh wrote:People play archers Bc they’re better in group fights.

We’ve had people wanting to make Melee characters in the guild who just haven’t yet.

Brunus played his Melee dexxer the other day sw chiv fencer, kakaroto was a fencer but he switched back to a mage (but he switched templates often), Lucifer just changed from a dexxer to a Melee fencer didn’t he?, kapero played his Melee yesterday, Vander would play his if poisoning was good, and madara plays his and he just made a new archer, I saw vanadium the other day play (he’s a bushido macer I think) and Ariel is a riding swipe disarm archer temp.
They’re viable, not perfect and not amazing in group pvp (they can be good though if played well), so people can play them but overall it’s still about preference.

Edit: I’m sure some people’s melees are in the works but ultimately it’s just about preference and situations.
Loler wrote:I wonder how many people are playing melee dexxers now that weren't. I haven't seen a single new one and the people who have dexxer and archers seem to be on their archers a majority of the time.
they play it test it see it sucks still and swap back to normal temps or the people who already play melee like madara kapero are the ones playing it. Brunus played with a swamp dragon before the change because hes not meta he doesn't count.
I mean I guess you can just continually discount anyone I say man. Lucifer is someone I named who changed from a Xbow to a Kryss.
Tbf I was just saying there are quite of few people who play it and that it’s more viable. Vanadium, I haven’t seen him a long ass time came back the other day and played some on his Melee.
Will or pumpkin played a hammerpick dexxer awhile ago idk that person is still playing it sometimes though.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:You guys gonna make me start grinding the game so I can play a melee again after almost 10 years of not pvping on melee
If that’s what you wanna do dude, go for it
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Loler wrote:playing it. Brunus played with a swamp dragon before the change because hes not meta he doesn't count.
To be fair, I am only risking a fencer now because of the change. I wouldn't waste my time otherwise.

Even if I play funky templates with funky setups that no one else does, that doesn't mean I will play a hopeless template.
Lucifall
patla

Post by patla »

I Think demise Have a problem when Demise is using osi Casting. All the time i dont see ppl playing at all There Were playing some pvp because ppl was curious about the Casting. In the past i see some people running around and making some champs and some fights in brtin. Now this days only few Ppl are playing and no Body is making champs only few ppl are playing now..So. What happened Whats the problem?
You know what there is More Dexxers Playing Then Mages Those Few ppl are playing are Dexxers not mages
i think Demise was better in Old Way not like now.. because in the past ppl was Playing little in brtin and they make Some champs ..Now this Days.. no body is making champs and Little few ppl are playing in brtin.Whats Wrong. There is Something wrong for sure
Josh

Post by Josh »

patla wrote:I Think demise Have a problem when Demise is using osi Casting. All the time i dont see ppl playing at all There Were playing some pvp because ppl was curious about the Casting. In the past i see some people running around and making some champs and some fights in brtin. Now this days only few Ppl are playing and no Body is making champs only few ppl are playing now..So. What happened Whats the problem?
You know what there is More Dexxers Playing Then Mages Those Few ppl are playing are Dexxers not mages
i think Demise was better in Old Way not like now.. because in the past ppl was Playing little in brtin and they make Some champs ..Now this Days.. no body is making champs and Little few ppl are playing in brtin.Whats Wrong. There is Something wrong for sure
I think ur wrong, I did fire 3 times yesterday.
I've raided plenty of spawns in the past month too.
There has been quite a bit of pvp too, just depends on time. Made like 5 videos in the last month with a ton of pvp.
Also no one was spawning before the change, so don't blame the change.

What they need to do to get the osi-types is continue to fix the casting. And fix other bugs. Old casting will definitely kill the server.

edit: i've done a ton of spawns in the last 2 weeks, more than I have done in the past year tbh.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote: edit: i've done a ton of spawns in the last 2 weeks, more than I have done in the past year tbh.
Why?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote: edit: i've done a ton of spawns in the last 2 weeks, more than I have done in the past year tbh.
Why?
To get items/gold
Loler

Post by Loler »

Its to early to tell. I did say however the end result would be overall less people playing that is why i was against the change from the beginning.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
DG

Post by DG »

In my humble opinion,its not the casting but UOS changes and the captcha system which lead to the current online population drop.It looks hard for pvmers to adapt to so many changes at one time.

Pvp activities did increase for weeks after the casting went fel wide.Maybe it looks less active now,but it is not worse than before the new casting.We should keep fixing the casting,such as spell disturbance,walls,delayed damage and so on.

After that,please pay more attention to pvm.Pvm is a very important pillar to support this game.
Josh

Post by Josh »

DG wrote:In my humble opinion,its not the casting but UOS changes and the captcha system which lead to the current online population drop.It looks hard for pvmers to adapt to so many changes at one time.

Pvp activities did increase for weeks after the casting went fel wide.Maybe it looks less active now,but it is not worse than before the new casting.We should keep fixing the casting,such as spell disturbance,walls,delayed damage and so on.

After that,please pay more attention to pvm. Pvm is a very important pillar to support this game.
I agree with you. Idk if it is possible to have the injournal check only work in trammel, if possible, it'd be something look into, then just keep the captcha maybe. I only say this bc I would like these pvmers to not be upset with the change to.

I think the way to get more pvpers would be to make the casting as close to identical as osi. A lot of people non-demise players or former demise players have a lot of malice towards demise (from what i've heard) bc of scripting (primarily in pvp), casting inaccuracy (other inaccuracies too I'm sure) and staff corruption (which hopefully has been dealt with). To get a considerable population growth in semi-near future I think you have to keep trying to rectify inaccuracies.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Why?
To get items/gold
I mean why now instead of before? You literally had 26x the opportunity for "items/gold". And it was easier to obtain. It's not like you didn't have hope that casting would change else you wouldn't have spent so much time spamming all over the internet "fix casting". Anywho... Have a nice night.
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: Why?
To get items/gold
I mean why now instead of before? You literally had 26x the opportunity for "items/gold". And it was easier to obtain. It's not like you didn't have hope that casting would change else you wouldn't have spent so much time spamming all over the internet "fix casting". Anywho... Have a nice night.
Because I enjoy the server now and want to progress, previously I didn’t enjoy the server and didn’t care to create new chars/improve my suit.
Why does it matter? He said no one was spawning, I said that’s not true.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

DG wrote:In my humble opinion,its not the casting but UOS changes and the captcha system which lead to the current online population drop.It looks hard for pvmers to adapt to so many changes at one time.

After that,please pay more attention to pvm.Pvm is a very important pillar to support this game.
PvP has actually decreased

We need to fully fix the casting, otherwise the people who want to come here will not come here, and the people who are here will not pvp outside of guardzone/zergs due to not being able to use the xheal script (CHN/FM/HZ).
Discord: Maloskies#2094