Update April 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote: it’s literally the only good thing Demise has ever attempted in my opinion
Wow... 15 years of updates and this is the only thing you see. Probably time to try a different server or TC. That's just plain ridiculous.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Duque wrote:this is KvG legacy a dead server.......
People left after halloween. Please dont try to blame all servers problems on the new casting.

Maybe nobody thought abaut it before, but now that we have faster casting in trammel more and more people prefer to spawn in ilsenahir - at least thats what i see on my own alliance chat: abaut 50% of the time people go to spirituality or valor. This does create a problem - less people spawning in fel means less dungeon fights... additionally for other small, possibly insignificant, activities people also choose tramm (for example perlesses).
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
DG likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote: it’s literally the only good thing Demise has ever attempted in my opinion
Wow... 15 years of updates and this is the only thing you see. Probably time to try a different server or TC. That's just plain ridiculous.
I’m exaggerating but they haven’t done that much good imo.

Also fuck off.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Since some threads have been deleted recently, I thought about suggesting adding a lich lord room, and EOS/Selene have read my mind. Maybe they didn't feel like moderating everyday. So we came to the same conclussion at the sime time. Thanks, this small change is a hope. :)
patla

Post by patla »

From 1st april till june.you know what no one cares what is happening right now everything is the same
Duque

Post by Duque »

just let all of us be patients and give GMs a breather they must be swamped with all of endless complains.....

They are working for us free stealing time from their lifes to keep this on.....give them time!!!
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
DG

Post by DG »

2/5 issue may be fixed several hours later.PvP environment will be more stable.I believe things wil get better.After all,OSI casting is a more balanced and more fair version,which is proven on official shards.

I don't worry about the shard population.Ppl come and go.There are always players from all over the world playing Demise.It is not easy to find another server which has the same longevity,stability and diversity of Demise.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

patla wrote:From 1st april till june.you know what no one cares what is happening right now everything is the same
There was far more pvp in april/may than there had been since htown. You're just wrong and biased.
patla likes this.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
Alvin wrote:more and more people prefer to spawn in ilsenahir.

Also fuck off.
This is the legacy of KvG. Taking away their favorite pvp. That's one thing they don't realize. Spawn created pvp was always going to be there whether pvpers from other servers came or not, but now they have driven people to trammel. You can say all you want that people still spawn in fel, but it's definitely more rare. Was gonna take a jab hz pvmers here, but it's solely on the casting.

So Mr Rude Guy, thank yourself, give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy the empty dungeons.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
Alvin wrote:more and more people prefer to spawn in ilsenahir.

Also fuck off.
This is the legacy of KvG. Taking away their favorite pvp. That's one thing they don't realize. Spawn created pvp was always going to be there whether pvpers from other servers came or not, but now they have driven people to trammel. You can say all you want that people still spawn in fel, but it's definitely more rare. Was gonna take a jab hz pvmers here, but it's solely on the casting.

So Mr Rude Guy, thank yourself, give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy the empty dungeons.
No, it’s pvm pussies like you who complain “we don’t want trammel changed Bc it’s gonna be HARD,” that’s why people go to trammel, Bc they split the casting. If you remember my suggestion was all throughout the server.
Also, we’ve been spawning, we’ve done like 5 Harry’s since the change, req does spawns in some mornings (we don’t normally play mornings unfortunately), Loop has some sampire bots that invite pvp at spawns to. So you actually have no idea what you’re talking about, idk why retards who don’t step their foot in fel talk about pvp like they know whats actually going on. Kid I’m the one who raids these spawns, there were more fel spawns going on in the previous month than before casting change (req I presume stayed steady, not 100% sure Bc I don’t play mornings much but Alvin likes to do spawns in morning vs chn).
There was more pvp after the casting change (primarily in Brit Bc that’s just where people wanted to pvp at the time) than there had been since htown, I have videos of it youtube if you need proof, you can see 20+ people in most of the videos. The reason I stopped playing and caring is Bc it’s hopeless to think this staff will actually not-half-ass code something, I hope they prove me wrong honestly.
Server was dead as fuck prior to casting change, no one from hz played (they still don’t), trt didn’t play/exist, loop played a little, kvg didn’t play Bc of casting, req and chn idk if they played, I think req was dead for a period of time. Epi would afk at Brit for like 3 hrs and not die. Pvp community was objectively more active after casting change. A lot of pvmers left Bc of the injournal check thing (which is a silly reason to leave).
So you fucking retards actually are just talking out your ass because y’all didnt go to fel. Spawns aren’t that hard in fel you’re just bad at the game.
Alvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

I didn't read your wall because you're being rude.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:I didn't read your wall because you're being rude.
or your just a fucking retard that gets his feelings hurt when someone calls you on your shit.
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:
or your just a fucking retard that gets his feelings hurt when someone calls you on your shit.
Or I just didn't read it. What I did read was the normal failed logic of kvg.
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

Yea about 10 sentences is pretty difficult to read. But tl;dr you don't know what you're talking about and are retarded, as per usual.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
Yea about 10 sentences is pretty difficult to read. But tl;dr you don't know what you're talking about and are retarded, as per usual.
Your usual dismissive remarks. Did you actually count the sentences or do the normal kvg counting? It's not about difficulty to read, but about your straight rudeness. If you want me to read what you have to say feel free to act like an adult. Everyone knows that Silvertiger will read what is said on forums no matter how long it is. I'm just tired of your rudeness, so I'm not going to read a wall when it starts out with your rudeness. So there ya go.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on June 8th, 2019, 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selling List & Vendor