Update April 1, 2019

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
Josh

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post by Josh » June 8th, 2019, 6:03 am

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I didn't read your wall because you're being rude.
Yea about 10 sentences is pretty difficult to read. But tl;dr you don't know what you're talking about and are retarded, as per usual.
Your usual dismissive remarks. Did you actually count the sentences or do the normal kvg counting? It's not about difficulty to read, but about your straight rudeness. If you want me to read what you have to say feel free to act like an adult. Everyone knows that Silvertiger will read what is said on forums no matter how long it is. I'm just tired of your rudeness, so I'm not going to read a wall when it starts out your rudeness. So there ya go.
Don't care, you're a retard.

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester

Post by The Silvertiger » June 8th, 2019, 6:08 am

You never do. I'm a retard.
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to pm me here or on discord. Troll messages will be ignored.

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars » June 8th, 2019, 7:31 am

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I didn't read your wall because you're being rude.
Yea about 10 sentences is pretty difficult to read. But tl;dr you don't know what you're talking about and are retarded, as per usual.
Your usual dismissive remarks. Did you actually count the sentences or do the normal kvg counting? It's not about difficulty to read, but about your straight rudeness. If you want me to read what you have to say feel free to act like an adult. Everyone knows that Silvertiger will read what is said on forums no matter how long it is. I'm just tired of your rudeness, so I'm not going to read a wall when it starts out with your rudeness. So there ya go.
oh god the big baby got his feeling hurt lol

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester

Post by The Silvertiger » June 8th, 2019, 8:11 am

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote: Yea about 10 sentences is pretty difficult to read. But tl;dr you don't know what you're talking about and are retarded, as per usual.
Your usual dismissive remarks. Did you actually count the sentences or do the normal kvg counting? It's not about difficulty to read, but about your straight rudeness. If you want me to read what you have to say feel free to act like an adult. Everyone knows that Silvertiger will read what is said on forums no matter how long it is. I'm just tired of your rudeness, so I'm not going to read a wall when it starts out with your rudeness. So there ya go.
oh god the big baby got his feeling hurt lol
I'm a retard.
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to pm me here or on discord. Troll messages will be ignored.

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402
Vander Nars likes this.

Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group » June 9th, 2019, 2:09 am

has the game gotten fixed yet? last time i checked the casting was bugged.
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced

Josh

Post by Josh » June 9th, 2019, 2:57 am

waiting still

arthas_sp

Post by arthas_sp » June 9th, 2019, 7:07 am

Anonymous Group wrote:has the game gotten fixed yet? last time i checked the casting was bugged.
still delayed even in tram
Josh likes this.

Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group » June 9th, 2019, 4:10 pm

well im not going to play but you can check out mine and my brothers house on the south side of luna with some darkside pigments in it... it even has some rarer colors like 1950 1928 and 1917
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
patla likes this.

patla

Post by patla » June 9th, 2019, 4:35 pm

XD