Update April 5, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Update April 5, 2019

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote: Yet again you clearly didnt read what I wrote. I never said you cant read, i said ur not reading what I write and just replying back what you think I said.
All of your posts are there for everyone to read. I'm not going to continue to reply back and forth with you over what you clearly wrote in this thread.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on April 8th, 2019, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Yet again you clearly didnt read what I wrote. I never said you cant read, i said ur not reading what I write and just replying back what you think I said.
All of your posts are there for everyone to read. I'm going to continue to reply back and forth with you over what you clearly wrote in this thread.
Sometimes I cant tell if ur trolling or just a fucking retard....
S7orm

Post by S7orm »

JlM wrote:Why are people who are already rich and benefited from cheaper prices bitching?
Most of the assets of rich players are in items, not raw gold. If the resources raise in value, other items increase in value aswell. Low prices only benefit new players. If you have 500 BRSK in your house from doing that for months, you probably want prices to go up as you don't need any more gold to play the end game
Calvin, Bad Religion and JlM like this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

What actions trigger the "captchya" gump? If im runnin around doin a spawn will i get the gump? If im runnin from room to room in doom am i gonna get the gump? I can understand the stand and fight areas like travesty and parox,DH and such...but what actually triggers the gump?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I would assume: turning in bods, collecting bods, turning in hw/other quests, mining, lumberjacking, fishing, and any other resource or item gathering. I doubt any combat related actions will trigger it as that could potentially get someone killed.
S7orm

Post by S7orm »

LEAD wrote:What actions trigger the "captchya" gump? If im runnin around doin a spawn will i get the gump? If im runnin from room to room in doom am i gonna get the gump? I can understand the stand and fight areas like travesty and parox,DH and such...but what actually triggers the gump?
Resource gathering, HW quests and BOD turn ins

What I'd like to know if this gump can be closed accidentally with UOS (replygump 'any')