Update April 5, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Update April 5, 2019

Post by The Silvertiger »

deathviper wrote:So here is one instance that many people use that I can't seem to get to work. It has nothing to do with pvp. I actually use it for my plants.

if @injournal 'reach'
stop
endif
pause 1500

Turn on loop and try and click on something out of reach. If someone gets that working for me that would be awesome!
Is the message you can't reach that not a system message?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Thanks for the update! Any way we can get that Tmap update that I suggested a couple of months ago, still think it would be a great idea.
Discord: Amish#1299
Bad Religion likes this.
deathviper

Post by deathviper »

I really haven't seen anything constructive from you on the shard besides telling people how you want things... All I am doing is asking to have something put back in that was there. They should be able to let some journal reads in the game that aren't used for pvp.

I don't think injournal 'reach' has anything to do with heartwood or pvp.

Doesn't sound like you know much about the game if you ask me. Not everyone pvp I mean I tried it in easyuo and I can read the journal so...
april0395 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

deathviper wrote:I really haven't seen anything constructive from you on the shard besides telling people how you want things... All I am doing is asking to have something put back in that was there. They should be able to let some journal reads in the game that aren't used for pvp.

Doesn't sound like you know much about the game if you ask me. Not everyone pvp I mean I tried it in easyuo and I can read the journal so...
1. Steam is not the game
2. I’ve been constructive on any change I’ve proposed by arguing about how it balances things (maybe you don’t know what constructive actually means).
3. I don’t think steam allows you to pick specific injournal checks that you can block, also if you block only certain things you’ve fixed nothing Bc someone could just use a different msg and they’d use injournal check to sync script.
4. You were complaing people quit bc of it and they probably quit bc their scripts for resource gathering, hw and pvming didn’t work. Play the fucking game.
Since when did everyone become such a fucking bitch that they can’t play the game?
Also describe what you want the macro to do just sending a macro doesn’t help when the injournal check ‘reach’
Josh

Post by Josh »

If you’re trying to go to your plants, (it’s a few more lines) but why not just have it do the AOE, then automate it to walk after a certain time (time how long it takes then make a timer)
Or you could walk yourself to the plants out of reach by right clicking? Is walking really that difficult? I’ve done plants before it’s not that hard.

Edit: Honestly, y’all are bitching about playing the game, scripts are destructive for the server, so anything comments to get those out of the game are constructive in my book Bc it’s against something that is harmful for the server
JlM

Post by JlM »

Why are people who are already rich and benefited from cheaper prices bitching?
Josh likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

deathviper wrote:I really haven't seen anything constructive from you on the shard besides telling people how you want things... All I am doing is asking to have something put back in that was there. They should be able to let some journal reads in the game that aren't used for pvp.

sounds like you gotta play the game instead of turning on scripts, sorry life is so hard for you now.
Calvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

It's so difficult that Josh refuses to do it... j/s
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
deathviper likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:It's so difficult that Josh refuses to do it... j/s
whats difficult? scripting? nah that shit is easy, I know how to write them I just dont use them lol
Calvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
whats difficult? scripting? nah that shit is easy, I know how to write them I just dont use them lol
Basically anything but pvp. Hard and difficult are the wrong words really, but tedious and boring are definitely close.
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
Basically anything but pvp. Hard and difficult are the wrong words really, but tedious and boring are definitely close.
I don't script anything really except training. I mean I do pvm shit like spawns, peerless without scripting.
I dont resource gather, hw or do bods mainly bc they're boring to me and also Im too lazy to set up the scripts. But these things are all possible to do with easy uo anyhow.
LEAD likes this.
The Silvertiger

Lemme tell you about DV's resource gathering. It consists of 4 castles maxed out with mining carts. Did you say it was like 6k carts?

I don't know about you, but I ain't trying to double click 6000 times. Every time I've run across him ingame he was attended.

It's the same as if I'm farming monsters. I ain't trying to double click 6000 (170,000+ [loler?]) monsters, but I guess you're ok with ingame macros( :roll: .)

The fact that he has a pause for his macro should tell you that it's attended as well.

It's whatever, when you put hours in to get a legal thing to work and are trying to be legit in the midst of lawlessness, it can be quite frustrating. Maybe even infuriating. I'm just glad they didn't take the system messages away too, b/c I typed in too many bag id's for that.
Selling List & Vendor

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I dont understand why you would play a game, only pvm, but want eeverything automated? Unless you are selling shit for rl money or something.

You dont hear Amish complaining and he only pvms.... Maybe because he actually plays the video game.
Calvin and Josh like this.
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote:I dont understand why you would play a game, only pvm, but want eeverything automated? Unless you are selling shit for rl money or something.

You dont hear Amish complaining and he only pvms.... Maybe because he actually plays the video game.
He also doesn't do bods, gather resources, or any of these tedious things neccessary for a healthy server. He ain't double clicking monsters either.
Selling List & Vendor

LEAD likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:I dont understand why you would play a game, only pvm, but want eeverything automated? Unless you are selling shit for rl money or something.

He also doesn't do bods, gather resources, or any of these tedious things neccessary for a healthy server. He ain't double clicking monsters either.
I dont think any of that makes a healthy shard, all these high end items that everyone is running around with came from using these afked resources to make an over abundance of high end items. If people had to actually play the game to gather these things than we would have alot less of these items in pvp.