Completed Hiring staff

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Larson
Demise Administrator

Hiring staff

Post by Larson »

We are currently looking to recruit some more staff mainly to help us with basic customer support and enforcement of the rules. These positions are voluntary and there are no perks, just the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you help someone who needs it or for helping a cause that you are passionate about. There are no specific requirements to being staff and everyone has their own unique qualities and skills they can bring to the team.
The positions we are looking to hire for are:
  • In game staff (CNS) for rule enforcement and player support
  • Forum/Discord moderators
If you think this sounds like you and you could offer some of your time to us then please fill out the attached application form and send it to me "Removed"

The application form has been provided in pdf format. Once downloaded fill it in using your prefered editor, save it and send it to the address above. If you do not have a pdf edditor you can open it in your browser and fill it in. Once filled in choose print and there you can find an option to save it as a pdf. Please fill out as much as you can, but we understand if you don't want to include some sensitive information like date of birth.

The applications will be open for a couple of weeks and it will take us a while to go through any applications we receive, so please be patient. We will contact all applicants once we have closed this thread and let you know whether we need to arrange an interview with you.

Good luck and thank you for your continued support of Demise.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Bad Seed, tank and alllex like this.
Larson
Demise Administrator

Re: Hiring staff

Post by Larson »

We will be closing applications on Monday the 31st. Anyone who has applied should receive a message from us letting them know whether they have been invited for an interview shortly after that date.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.