- Champion spawn kill requirements have been lowered to OSI values. Overall, they are about half of what they were, but Felucca spawns still require similar numbers during the first few candles.
- Small spawns (Bedlam, the Twisted Weald and the Labyrinth) have had their kill requirements increased to match the other non-Felucca spawns.
- Only monsters from the currently spawning tier will advance the champion spawn. Other kills are ignored.
- The spawn area will now gradually shrink as the spawn progresses.
- Altars now have a minimum amount of candles (2-4), which is randomized every day. The altar always spawns tier 1 monsters for 3 rounds starting from the minimum candle. After that, every tier of monsters has 4 rounds. The last tier of monsters may be cut short by the champion spawning.
- Felucca spawns will no longer automatically restart. They must be started manually by a Knight of Valor. However, the server will activate a random dungeon spawn once every day if no dungeon spawns are active. This also goes for the Lost Lands.
- Any Felucca spawn that is not being done will be deactivated and despawned when the server restarts (usually once a week).
We may revisit these changes in an upcoming update depending on the balance and difficulty of the new system.
Any comments and/or questions are welcome!